A friend of mine found these cute Dog treats at Pet-smart and picked some up for Willow,Belle and Turbo. They are little soft and chewy veggie treats.

I thought Turbo would want the Celery......

He really didn't show any interest in any of them at first....

Willow checked them out and she really could care less....then she decided that she liked the celery one and took off under the table to chew on it....

Belle took the carrot...( see her handicap steps?) she is still having a hard time walking on her leg....she can't jump and can't get onto the sofa with out assistance so I bought these to help her and she LOVES them! now she can come and go on the sofa as she pleases.....we call it her Handicap ramp.

once Belle and Turbo saw Willow under the table eating her celery.....

They thought it was okay to step in and try to take it.....

Willow is making it clear that she is the one who chose the celery and to back off!

So Turbo went back to his corn cob....and ate it all up!


I later found Belle's carrot in my laundry pile that needed folding...she has a habit of hiding her toys and treats in laundry piles.
Thank you Annie and Dawn for out veggie Treats!
10 comments:
They are so cute, the treats too.
Those are so cute! I love all your puggy pics!
CUTE! I saw those the other day when we were in that new pet store in Concord. I can't remember what it's called. DUH!!
What fun treats. Belle was just saving her carrot for later. ;)
Isn't it funny, how they don't care about it until one of them starts eating it, then they all want it. It's the same way with toys in our house. Silly puggies!
those treats look cool! we have those steps next to our bed, they are still not high enough, but Marty and Rosie will jump the rest of the way...Chloe and Zoey will not and wait for the lift...
Such cute treats! :) And your puggies are so cute and have such personality!
Those treats look so tasty! I love it when they take the treat and go find a "spot" to chew.
"Pugetarians" -- that is too funny!
hey its liz (aka athenabutterfly)! i just came across this blog from an old message you sent me almost a year ago!
anyway, these pics are soooo adorable! i need to get some of those for barkley!!!
Post a Comment