1* because it is from Magnolia Sun...
2* Her Dad took this picture in her brothers back yard in Alabama
3* Looking at this picture makes me feel like I have a little bit of the warm weather That I am missing out on...... No green grass or FLowers here this time of year! so I chose to hang this picture in my bedroom because the colors go so well and also it is the first thing I will see as I wake up....
Thank you Magnolia Sun...Thank you for sending me a little warmth and Color my way!
I will cherrish this picture forever!
Thank you!
Don't forget tomorrow is the drawing for my give away...if you have not yet entered you still have time. Click here to enter if you wish.

9 comments:
That is a MOST BEAUTIFUL PICTURE. Her daddy is so talented. It looks great on your wall.
gorgeous! I love it.. you deserved it
That is a beautiful picture and looks great on your wall. :-)
SO beautiful! I am glad that it wasn't destroyed like the packaging was.
so pretty, it looks perfect in your bedroom!
The picture is beautiful! I would have been worried too after seeing the condition of that box. yikes!
Fun!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Don't even get me started on the mail system... that is HORRIBLE that they did that to your box.. :(
that picture is so pretty. i'm glad you won it so it can make you think of warm/sunny days.
Post a Comment