Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Willow and .............a Give away~

No I am not giving away Willow~~~~~Sorry :0)


Willow resting on the sofa after a night of being sick. Not sure what made her sick. she was fine and all of a suddon she started throwing up wich only lasted a an hour. But what ever it was she got rid of and was back to herself this morning and ate breakfast and dinner with no problem...Poor thing. Maybe she ate too fast ot too much.....
Okay......now since I won 2 Give Aways, One from Girlville and another from Magnolia Sun. Now It is my turn to give something away.... I have had these Candle sticks from Villeroy&Boch for a about 2 years now and I have Never used them. I hate to see them sit in my Kitchen cabinet above the Fridge...I rather see one of my Blog friends have them. They are really pretty I really don't know why I never have used them, so if any of you out there think they are something you would like to have just leave me a comment letting me know that you are intrested and on Sunday afternoon I will draw a Lucky winner!

Remember if these are something you think you will enjoy....leave me a comment to be sure to be entered for the Sunday Drawing!

update:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
SORRY~ drawing has ended....stay tuned to see who is the lucky winner.............

13 comments:

Bella and Perogi said...

awww..sorry to hear willow was under the weather :( Glad she's feeling better! Perogi got fixed today...it's so sad to see him so out of it.

Pugalicious said...

those are lovely but not lovely enough for us. They would get no use here. Love it if you were giving away willow though.. lol

Sandy said...

I hope miss willow is much better. I feel so bad for them when they are sick like that. The candlesticks are so pretty....but I would not use them either so I'll not put my name in the hat so that someone who would use them will win!

Magnolia Sun said...

please put my name in the hat, i've got tons of candles that would be beautiful in them and one of these days they will be on a beautiful mantle in my house.

FlipFlop Mom said...

Poor willow baby!!! I think my nellie has a cold.. aren't they big babies when they are sick.. we treat them just like our kids.. and sometimes better than our hubbies.. **shhh don't tell***

Well.. as pretty as those candlesticks are..... they're to modern for me girly!!! I just wanted to send you some LOVE!!!

Page said...

Poor baby Willow...I always feel so helpless when the puggies don't feel good so I end up spoiling them with love until they feel better! Oh, and those candle sticks are beautiful...sign me up, please!

AM said...

I dont need them, but they sure are gorgeous. Would make a good wedding present for someone.

Frances Louise said...

HaHa! For a second I did think you were giving Willow away . . . I would have entered THAT contest a million times!

Those candlesticks are way too beautiful for us here in Alaska, so we won't be entering that contest . . .

Erin Ward said...

aww, she look so sweet all cuddled in her blankie!

By the way, I tagged you for something... :)

Pam said...

I hope willow is feeling better.
Those are gorgeous candlesticks but I probably wouldn't use theme either. I have a couple pair in my cabinet that I hardly use right now anyway.
Have a great weekend!

Weeny&Daisy said...

Aww, we hope Willow feels better soon!
Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Thumbelina's Mom said...

I hope Willow feels better =) and I'd love for my name to be put in the hat!

Mrs.D said...

For some reason I can't post on your blog from my new wordpress blog...I can't figure it out! But, wanted to be in the running for those really cute candlesticks!!