Thursday, January 24, 2008

Turbo on Blog Duty!

Turbo took over my Lap top making sure I stay off it long enough to make sure I remembered
to feed them we don't another post like yesterdays ( Scroll down to the next post or.........click here

I absoutly LOVE this picture of him~
Turbo catching up on my PugPosse for me while I do what I should be doing rather than Blogging...


Good Job Turbo...Now that you did such a great job on Blog Duty you can go and eat your dinner now......

16 comments:

Leah said...

SO CUTE! I love the picture of Turbo with his little head on the laptop. So sweet!

Unknown said...

Turbo, you are simply adorable. I just love these pics.

Frances Louise said...

You go Turbo! Sometimes the silly humans need the help of a sensible pug!

kristie said...

oh, that's so cute! that first picture needs to be entered into some sort of cutest pet ever contest.

AM said...

Oh wow, those are great pictures to capture! I think he knows what you are up to on that laptop!

Page said...

Too cute! Pugs are the best comedians!

Pam said...

That is such a great photo! Did he email his pug blog friends?! haha.

Jessica said...

That picture is priceless!!!

Mrs.D said...

Ah, that's too cute. Good work Turbo!

Magnolia Sun said...

He such a smart boy.

Nevis said...

Turbo is adorable! I hope my Poley grows up to be as cute and diligent about blogging as him! ;)

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Haha! He's making sure you are writing anything bad about his posse!

FlipFlop Mom said...

OH my.. he is the CUTEST!!!!!! That is so sweet.. LOL LOL

Jessica said...

Oh my word, is he adorable!!!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey guys!! So sorry that I didn't comment for so much time on your bloggy! But I read it everyday. Oh Turbo! So cuteeeeeeeeee! Adorable! Like a teddy bear!
Huuugs guys!

Leslie said...

Your hilarious!!! I love reading your posts, thanks for making me laugh! Turbo is adorable and you should submit those photos to a cute doggie photo contest or something. I bet you'd win for sure!
Finally have a pic posted of my "Happy" mutt on my blog if you want to check it out.
Take care,
Leslie