Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy 12th Anniversary

Today is our 12 wedding anniversary..12 years! and together a total of 18 years! WOW!



18 comments:

Manda Girl said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a sweet video :)

kristie said...

happy anniversary! the pictures/video was great...y'all are a great family. congrats on 12 years.

Nevis said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Pugalicious said...

Happy Anniversary.. how wonderful Brad looks so different..

Frances Louise said...

Happy Anniversary! The video fun to watch -- and you look great then AND now!!

Mommy loves that picture on the beach of your shadows.

Leah said...

Happy anniversary!

Sandy said...

That was a great slideshow...I love seeing your wedding pictures and I love your hairstyle. I like the beach shadow picture, too!

Magnolia Sun said...

Happy Anniversary, hope yall had a great day together.

Bella and Perogi said...

just wanted to say love your blog, you one one of the ones that inspired me to do my own. Check us out at : www.bellaandperogi.blogspot.com

thanks! happy anniversary!

Vicky

Wendy said...

I loved it:) Happy Anniversary to you both!! Marriage can be freakin' tough, but it must feel so good to still be so in love!! AWWW!!!

Bella and Perogi said...

that song is now completely stuck in my head!!!!

AM said...

Wow! A BIG congrats!

Pam said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

monkeyface said...

I really enjoyed looking at your slide show!!

CONGRATS!!! Happy Anniversary to both of you. May you have many more wonderful frosting kisses to share together.

Mrs.D said...

I really, really like the way you made this video. I hope you had a happy anniversary!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!! What a cute couple y'all are!
xoxo

Jessica said...

Congrats! 12 years is way awesome!!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

OH I MISSED this... I hope you can forgive me!!!! I LOVED it.. you guys haven't aged one bit!!!!! I hope it was wonderful!!!! and you have many many more years to come!!!!