Okay I know just a few weeks ago we did the Bed in the closet thing to give her more space in her room (
click here) to play with her friends... Our neighbor also who is a family member called to see if we were intrested in a bed. They bought it last year. Brad is the one who took the phone call and told me it was a twin size. So I told him yes we will take it becasue Whitney was using the mattresses from the Bunk beds we had that we sold to a friend. Since we will have a new set we can give the bunk bed mattresses to the friend who we sold it to. Brad drove across the street with the truck to load the bed in....he pulls in the driveway and I think to myself..wow that looks bigger than a twin size bed? I continue working at pulling the beds out of Whitney's closet to put the new one in... Once the closet was ready I went out to unload the truck with Brad and I said..Ummm? Brad??? This is a Double size bed,Not a twin! how on earth are we going to fit this into Whitbits room?he said well we are going to have to I already told Chuck he can come get the bunk bed mattresses. so we lugged it in and I had to brain Storm really quickly....Now all I need to do now is buy double size sheets all we have here are twin and queen.....so for now she is sleeping on a flat sheet.

Tight squeeze but it works.......

so here is the part I had to brain storm....You see, Whitney is BIG into playing school. she even has a teachers outfit she wears fancy teacher shoes...even goes as far as wearing her hair in a tight bun. I guess maybe one of her teachers wears her hair like that.... Whitney and whoever is over visiting always play Teacher and School.......This is why I put her bed in the closet to allow more room for her to Play...so this is what I did....lets say good thing for Big Closets!
I made her Closet into a School house..........

Signs that say..........
*The weather is.....
*Today is......

a White board ..not sure why she wrote "Baby's Name Ethan" maybe it is a homework assignment for her students???

I bought this antique desk at a Antique shop here in town for $41.oo! Awesome!

It looks like she has me as one of her students........

This used to me my book shelf when I was young. My Dad made my sister and I one each for Christmas when we were little........

Looks like it is Bring a Pet to School day......Cosi goes to School!
okay now that we are on the topic of Whitney......I could not find my camera anywhere. It just happened to be in Whitney's room...Those of you who know Whitney you know that she is a CHARACTER who comes out with the funniest saying and always makes you laugh. I often find little videos she takes of herself and they always make me laugh...But this one really had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes...I think what did it was her Blue lips from her Blue popsicle she had before she recorded herself earlier today........
Only My Little Whit-bit would do this............she will not be happy with me if she knew I posted this....... sorry it is sideways. I can't rotate it!
Take Whitney's test......
The answer to her question...is. " you want to take The stupid test?" I failed as did her father. we bother answered the second question she asked. she got us!
17 comments:
The room looks great! :)
Good idea to move the "school" in her closet. She is so cute, I use to play school when I was about her age, all my stuffed animals and dolls were my students.
WOW! Her room looks great! Whitney is going to have a blast playing school. The video...HILARIOUS!! I love her:)
I'm stupid too =)
Her room looks great and terrific idea for her closet! She's very cute!
Her room looks great. I love the vanity. I think the closet would make a good study room to get homework done. The video is so cute. I love to hear her voice.
I love the video.. that makes me laugh so hard her bed reminds me of our bed.. where you can't move hardly.. I love what you do for your family they are blessed
Whitney's room is too cute! What a creative idea putting a schoolhouse in the closet! Just great! And she has the cutest little student!
God Bless! Leslie
I am sure she LOVED the little school room in the closet! Especially that desk! That's great!
Hey, that's a great idea about turning her closet into a school. That antique desk is really smart! Love it!
That was some creative re-arranging!
oh, she is so cute and just cracks me up. i love how creative she is...she is going to grow up to do great things.
That is so cute! I used to play school as well when I was her age, but I must say her "school room" is so much cooler than mine ever was!! Great job turning her closet into a classroom!
Hmmm. I failed it too!
Very very cute. My youngest had weird things in his head too. Like an imaginary meat freezer with all sorts of interesting things in it. I'll have to post it sometime.
Aww her room looks so nice! Lucky thing! And she is so cute! The video is so funny! heehhehe
I love that Bring a Pet to School Day! I've got one with his backpack ready to go!
Ahh! I love the room! As a teacher, I can so reltate to the cute desk! How fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog and the very sweet words you had to say! You are welcome to come back anytime! : )
OH girlllllllllllllll her room looks GREAT!!! I SO WISH WISH WISH you told me you were looking for an old desk.. I have on in my basement.. NOT BEING USED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could of had it for FREE!!!!! I loved her test though!!! LOVE IT!!! I loved that her lips were BLUE!!! LOL LOL
Post a Comment