Friday, January 18, 2008

Tagged!

I have been Tagged by Wes'n'Lani to list seven random facts about me.......
This is going to be hard becasue most of you know that I have done so many 100 things about me over the past 3 years of Blogging....so to think of 7 facts I have not yet shared is tough...I may have to repeat something I have written in the past.......


1. When I was little, My Mother would sit me on the counter and apply SCOTCH TAPE across my bangs and attempt to cut along the tape for my bang trim! after seeing most of my school pictures??? maybe this is why I have my Hairdressing License!

2. Brad gets really ticked at me because I never put the cap on tight on items and when he pulls something out of the fridge it spills all over....OOps?

3. I can't sleep with the Closet door open...if I get in bed and notice it is open I have to get out and shut it.

4. This time of year I love to stay in my jammies. If I have to leave the house when I return I always change back into my PJ bottoms..this is a cold and snow time of year...it is all about being cozy!

5. I have so sleep with a fan on. just for the white noise.

6. I hate the smell when you blow out a candle. I always put the top on the jar to smother the flame out just so I don't have to smell it.

7.After I do the dishes I have to wipe out the water drops in the sink.

I know 8 is not listed but I have one more thing to say... I HATE when people call Dinner Supper! Supper sounds so redneckish to me. My husband always comes home and asks, "Whats for Supper...after I cringe I correct him and say. For Dinner we are having....." although he is getting better with this.... I guess the same goes for Couch! I like saying sofa it sounds so much more comfortable than a Couch!

There ya go! Now, I will let you decided if you want to be tagged....let me know if you play along!

8 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!
My grandmother did the same thing to me!! PUT tape on my bangs and cut away.... I look CROOKED in my school pictures!!! I hated them.. hated them!!!!! Oh.. maybe I'll post a picture today and show you.. and you can see how RED my hair was!!! LOL LOL...

I also do many of the other things you mentioned..
The fan..
The water in the sink.. and God forbid if someone leaves my cloth soapy.. they're in for it!!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Just call me a redneck!!! Hahaha!

I'm with you on the closet doors and water in the sink.

Page said...

Okay, I don't say supper but it is a very popular term down here BUT I totally say couch all the time! Sorry! I'm from the south...

Chastity said...

Haha! I always call it supper. I guess I'm a little redneck.

Wendy said...

Hey Girl...Wanna come to my house for SUPPER and eat it on my COUCH?!? If I sy both will you still love me? LOL!!!

kristie said...

i am guilty of #4, 6 & 7 myself.

Pam said...

I think I would live in my PJs during this time of year if I could. I do the same when I come home...PJ pants are a must!

Michelle said...

Ooh I can't sleep with the closet door open either and we always sleep with the fan on, even when it is freezing outside. I can't stand it when it is too quiet!