Today we said our goodbyes to Cosi...His Mom ( AKA my sister) came today to bring him back home to Massachusetts after their fun filled week at Disney World....
If we didn't have our Place at the lake I would call GMPR to adopt another needy Pug...but at the Lake there is a 3 Dog limit...com'on? should I protest? what is one more Pug? Right? Besides I am the one picking up the Poop!
"Note" you notice Belle is up on the back of the Sofa? this is a BIG treat for her...We have to really keep an eye on her up there so she doesn't try to be brave and jump down...so far her leg is doing very well...no sign of infection and the swelling around the incision is going down... I am a bit concerned with her medication she is on though...I contacted the vet to ask if it is a side effect to pant really long and heavywith in 15-20 minutes after taking her dose of "MATACAM"? She will pant for a good hour or more and acts really strange? has any one's pet had any odd side effect with this painkiller/antiinflammatory? They have not yet gotten back to me on this yet....

16 comments:
glad she is doing well. Yes protest tell them your dogs are small and they are well behaved and having them at the camping sight should be fine.. I say picket!
I LOVE YOUR BLOG and I LOVE your PUGS!!!!!
I haven't used that medicine so I don't know about that but let us know what you find out. You know how people that don't have pugs can't tell them apart...well, if you had four at the camp and didn't walk all four at the same time, nobody would know! I guess they would see them all out on your screened porch at the same time.
Aww what a sweet picture of the 4 pugs! Sorry, we have never used that medicine before, but we hope that you find out what the problem is!
Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx
i second what rpm said, who'd know the difference - although i vote for a black one cause i think they are so cute. and you know i'm all for FOUR pets - it's the perfect amount...i'm sure punchy and rpm agree...
regarding your comment on Debbie's blog about doing something for nate, tricia and baby gweneth. count me in. i don't have any ideas though. but if it's something that needs to be delivered, i'd gladly take it to him. Duke is about 15 minutes from my house. if i come up with a brilliant idea, i'll let you know. i am considering getting a hand knit prayer shawl for her (tricia) from my in-laws church. but i didn't know if she could have that in the room she's in. ps: obviously you don't have to publish this - i was too lazy to email ;-)
I think that you should ask th camp to make you a deal since puggies are so cute and small:) Maybe you can pay them a little bribe!HA!!
Four Pugs is so symmetrical!
I'm so glad she's doing well. Who would really know you had an extra pug at the camp? Go for it! One of Jazz's favorite sleeping spots is on the back of couch too.
Hmm. I bet you could protest. Afterall, they are PUGS, not big noisy dogs.
I have the PERFECT solution!!! PERFECT... You get another one.. and I will take the extra one and we'll rotate.. that way.. you'll have your three limit.. and I'll have my dream come true with having a PUG!!! LOL LOL
I am glad Belle is doing so well. We had Maggie on "Metacam" at the beginning of her illness and it does have some nasty side effects listed, but I don't remember heavy panting. Our vet said most side effects were caused by HIGH overdoes or problems with a liver shunt. But.. if you are at all concerned, I wouldn't give it to her anymore. You know your puggies better than anyone. Also, remember that if for any reason Belle needs steroids, she can't have them within I think 7 days of being on Metacam.
Also, thanks for the info on luxating patella. Napoleon's right knee was at a grade 2 last year. We get it reevaluated every check up but so far it hasn't caused him any discomfort or pain and it does not pop out and stay out. He is on glucosamine to help with joint fluidity. Right now, since it is not hurting him we are just going to monitor it.
Oh.. something over at my blog.. for YOU!!
Wow! You want to take on another Pug!? I guess one more isn't that much more work than one, or two or three...right?! *rubs chin thoughtfully* Terry wants us to get a black girl pug to be a companion to Poley, who we worry gets lonely during the day when we're at work.
Btw, I'll keep Belle in my prayers for you! Let us know what's going on with the meds...
Four pugs . . . Mommy and Daddy want four pugs also! I don't want to be an only child . . .
Sorry, I have not been on that medicine so I can't help you in that respect . . .
Girl....I tagged you for something:) Sorry,but you were chosen randomly!! HEE!!
Post a Comment