Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Too busy blogging...

Geesh...All my Human does is sit at her Lap top and Blog! She is so into catching up on what all her Human Bloggers are up to and I guess they have Pugs too...I guess they are more important than me? She rather talk about all of them and call my Big Human sister over and talk about how cute this and how sweet that...Good Grief all I want is some Kibble! So if I sit here at my dish long enough maybe she will get the hint I want some grub!
hmmmm...I am still waiting?
Look at her? Seriously? I am the one who just had knee surgery? she should be ohhing and awwing all over me?
what does a pug have to do to get a little Kibble around here?
Oh I give up...My humans Bloggers have her wrapped around their Blogs so tight I don't even stand a chance!
Yo MOM! will you get off your Butt and stop blogging for once and give Belle her Dinner! Geesh! and while your at it make a dish for Turbo and I too!

TO be honest....this is what happened last night...at 9pm I realized I forgot to feed the Pugs dinner!!! shame on me! Now how can I forget to do such a thing really? anyway the seemed to enjoy their late dinner.... what caught my attention was Belle grinding her teeth on the side of her dish while I was catching up on Blogger and my Photoblog..DUH? I forgot to feed the Pugs! so after she was chewing on her dish is when I took these pictures....

17 comments:

Frances Louise said...

HaHaHa . . . You tell your Mom that she should be ashamed for forgetting to feed you! Bad Mom!

Leah said...

Hehe, too funny. Tonight, Jason and I got home at different times and both fed the pugs dinner--so they had two dinners!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

I love the pic with her sweet little chin resting on the bowl.

Magnolia Sun said...

That is too cute, poor thing was hungry.

Wendy said...

You are too funny:) I don't think that I have forgotten to feed Wes and Lani, but you never know!! LOL!!

C.L. Davis said...

Chewing on ceramic - not too fun! She looks so pathetic.

Pam said...

oh no! I've been guilty of doing that with my cats when I've been absorbed with the computer. Although, my Siamese cat George makes it know in short time that I'm somehow forgetting something. lol!

Weeny&Daisy said...

Aww poor puggies! We loved the pics staring at the bowl in disbelief! hehe!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

kristie said...

poor pups! belle wasn't going to leave that food dish until it was full was she?

Le Mops said...

Mah MaMa forgets to feed us all the time. I have to carry the bowl to her to remind her!

Jessica said...

That poor baby! What a sad, sad face! He is a doll!!!

Nevis said...

Ha! Poor puggies!

Sandy said...

Now that's a crime all right! I'm surprise they didn't bark and bark! Belle looks like she was praying over that bowl to fill up! I just want to squeeze her.

Page said...

Oh, Winston and Sela would NEVER allow us to forget dinner...as soon as I come home from work in the evening they run to their food bowl!! Your poor, starved puggies ;)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

LOL! Poor Puggies! I have forgotten to feed Norman before too. He usually doesn't let me forget, because he starts barking like a mad man around 5:30pm for his 6pm feeding! Silly man.

xoxo
Norman's Woman

Weeny&Daisy said...

Of course you can come and play with Mr Ratty! We would have so much fun all playing together! :D

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they weren't in your face trying to will you to get up and do it. That's what our pugs do - they start an hour before their meal time, every single day. LOL