Well I took down our tree yesterday...I get all stresses out from the mess it makes...everyone cleared out of my way knowing I get cranky when I do this each year. Not sure if it is becasue of the mess it makes or it means the Holidays are all done....I really think it is due to the mess.....

See what I mean? I guess it is to be expected seeing how we cut this tree down the day after Thanksgiving...it was pretty dry and dead so I knew it was going to be a big mess...all the way through the house to the back deck.........

Here is where the tree stands for now. ..on the back deck. OM Turbo thinks it is his own personal Potty tree....

Aww...much better all cleaned up and time to bring back the sofa so the Pugs can have back their favorite spot to watch the world go by........

Just what Belle wanted...her Sofa back in the window........

As you may remember I mention a few posts ago that Belle is having nose surgery on her Birthday ( which is tomorrow) we had to cancel that today after learning she has a bad case of Patella Luxation and needs surgery for that before her Nasal wedge Surgery A few months ago (
click here) that belle injured her right knee by jumping off the sofa...then after a few weeks of healing she did it again after another few weeks of healing she injured herself again 3 weeks ago. Today I brought her into the vet due to her losing her balance and falling over often while she walks for the past couple of weeks, she can't jump up on the sofa anymore and has a hard time with stairs. During her checkup the vet diagnosed her with a bad case of
Patella Luxation on both knees. to the point where surgery is needed. so she goes in On Next Friday for one knee then will have her other knee done on a different date. you may see how she is sitting in the picture above..she can't tuck her leg up underneath anymore it must really hurt her so I hope the surgery will be a success and make her comfortable again. Only if I knew this was the problem I would brought her to the vet sooner.....stay tuned for Belle's 2nd Birthday tomorrow!
Last but not least...My Aunt just started Blogging so please stop by and say hello to her and her Adorable Black Lab Sasha..
Click here to go to her Blog and don't forget about my Dad's Blog on all of Kramers Daily antics!
Click here to visit Kramer.... gosh he is so cute!
11 comments:
Poor Belle and her knees! Do wish her a happy birthday from this pug over here!
Belle! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We hope you sail through surgery and all is well. Pug hugs,
Pyrite and Peeps
oh i hope belle's surgery goes well. i'm sure she will feel so much better when her knees are healed. since you did such a great job getting your tree down feel free to come done here and put away all my stuff!
Oh my.. POOR POOR BELLE!!! :( Poor you!!!!! Hope she has the GREATEST birthday though.. I'm sure you'll make it fun!!! YIPEE!!! Ü Sorry I haven't peeked in a bit.. now that things are back to normal... maybe I can be too!!! I took my tree out today.. and it was that bad of a mess.. I threw it on my back deck too!!! and then I started the grill for dinner tonight and it fell on top of the grill.. YIKES!!! Our weather is CRAZY!!!
Oh Belle, I hope all goes well and you are back to hopping around after your surgeries. That's no fun being broken down. Putting the tree up is fun...taking it down is a chore. I wonder if you could wrap a big sheet around the tree and drag it through the house?? It still would make a mess. Good thing you have a good vacuum.
Didn't it feel so good to get the tree out of there? We had no needles fall off. SO very strange. Just a few stragglers were left under the tree. You all grow some good trees up there:)
I am sorry to hear about Belle's poor knees. My aunts pug had that same thing. I hope that it goes well.
Good luck to Belle in her surgery today. Poor little pug! Big Hugs and Kisses from Meimei and Miko
Oh Belle, you poor little sweetheart! We will be thinking about you! Happy Birthday sweetcakes.
I hope Belle will be much better very soon.
I'm the same way with the tree, I hate all the mess it creates when you have to drag it through the house. Since ours wasn't up very long this year it wasn't too bad.
Yuk! Surgery. I'll be praying for her and your family. It's tough when our fur babies go through this and you have to keep them still to heal.
I know what you mean about the whole tree thing. Fake, I only use fake now. Still, de-Christmasing my house is a huge mess and I dread it. I still have Christmas up.
Poor Belle and all her surgeries! Ahh! And your poor wallet!
We tossed our tree out on Christmas night! SO LONG! I couldnt stand the needles and the space it was taking up. I need clean spaces right now.
Post a Comment