Friday, January 18, 2008

Snowshoeing with Whitney

It was pretty warm today...it got up to around 40* so Whitney and I decided to go snowshoeing. The schools were closed today for a Teacher Work shop..they had a Half day yesterday and no School on Monday...Geesh? between all the snow days and workshops seems as if the kids are home alot! Yesterday the kids got out at 11:30 so we went to the Montshire Museum for the afternoon.....today Whitney and I went snowshoeing...here is a little of our afternoon....... Mine and Whitney's trail........




I Love Brad in the snow.......
Lil Whit-Bit.........


Snowball fight!



Funny....this is our property. and someone took the time to make this jump for a snowmobile and leave it? Nice...thats okay Tori uses it for her to jump on her snowboard~


A little snowball fight between Whit-bit and I....

12 comments:

Sandy said...

It is so beautiful up there and what a pretty day. Your yard is like a ski slope...you should charge admission and let people slide down it. Whitney made me laugh with that cartwheel. Looks like a soft landing. She sure can make snowballs fast.

Bella and Perogi said...

looks like soooo much fun. I haven't had a snowball fight in years!!

Nevis said...

Your daughter is beautiful! :) And wow! It's supposed to SNOW here in Alabama...! Can you believe that? Crazy, huh? If the rain turns into snow I'll DEFINATLY take pictures.

FlipFlop Mom said...

ahhhh super funny kartwheel!!!! looked like fun!! I have snowshoes... and wanted to go to monadnock to use them... but the gates were close.. :(

Chastity said...

I'd love to see that much snow in person!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

I'm so jealous of all your snow! Our grass isn't even covered...it's very sad.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Leah said...

Fun! I have never snowshoed but have always wanted to.

Weeny&Daisy said...

OO It looks so much fun there and so beautiful with all the snow! Enjoy it!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Wendy said...

Cool! That looks like a lot of fun:) I am way to wimpy to go skiing, so I may have to stick with snow shoeing! LOL!!

Magnolia Sun said...

Tell Whit good shot! Such a beautiful day and so much snow glad yall were able to get out and enjoy it.

kristie said...

okay, i've decided that next year for the MLK weekend i'm coming to visit! i need some snow.

Frances Louise said...

Your snow looks so pristine and pretty . . . and that snowshoeing looks like great fun!

We found the pug magnet from our Secret Santa gift tucked between the flaps of our cardboard box. Thank you so much!! It is just the cutest magnet and is front-and-center on our fridge!