did you count the Pugs?

Yep...its time for a drink......... we have 16 Pug paws walking about our house again as you know we had snickers here 2 weeks ago...now we have Cosi my sisters Pug while she and her family are enjoying themselves in Florida for the week.......Time for a big "ol drink...

Do the any of you wanna drink of my Marguerita?

Just to give you an idea of how Big my Margarita is....

I got this when Brad and I went to
Medieval Times last February....
Actually I just used having 4 pugs in the house as a excuse to have a drink... really having 4 is no different than 3.....I could really get used to having 4 pugs in the house. The only thing keeping us from getting another is at the Lake there is only a 3 dog limit. If we didn't have our place at the lake you better believe we would have 4 Pugs...heck maybe 5 or 6...!
All 4 sleep in bed with Brad and I at night....I wish I had a video camera to record it... I think it is time to look into getting that King size bed we have been talking about getting...

Tori,Willow.Cosi,Belle up on top of the sofa, Me and OM Turbo... he always lays across the arm of the sofa and rests his on the sofa table...silly Boy. I think we need a Black Pug to mix it up a bit...Ehh?
21 comments:
I love the picture of all the pugs on the sofa!
aww now thats what I'm talking about... a big ol margarita.. yea
That's an awesome picture!!! Wow, barely any room to move, so many Puggies all over the place. Was the cacophony of four pugs snoring too much to handle?
i would love 4 pugs!!!! i could only imagine all 4 sleeping with you. we have only 2 with us at night but in their minds we sleep with them, i get like 1/16 of the bed. What a coinkidink, we are going to medieval times on sat!! it's jeff's first time, we're so excited!
Definitely!!!
i'm going to have to quit visiting your blog. everytime i come by i get the urge to run out and get a 1 or 2 more pugs. they are just so cute all together!!
i love seeing four pugs on your couch with you and tori. I miss those days. You do need a king size bed for sure with that many sleeping with you.
I love Med Times! We have one here in Buena Park, CA. We went often with the kids when they opened years ago and it was fabulous. It's not as nice now.
OMG!!! How wonderful that you have all those fur babies around you!!!
I'll warn you.. black pugs are wild. They seem to have more energy than fawn ones.... even as adult dogs!!! Sofia can still run circles around Frankie... and he's still a pup!
Hey guys! We love your blog! Thanks for saying hi at ours, and mummy said to say to yours, thank you very much for the tip about the dryer sheets, she will definatly try it!
We only get to sleep with our mummy and Daddy on Special occasions (mean ole Daddy!) so you are all so lucky!
Lots of love and licks
Weeny and Daisy xx xx
dang, that's a big margarita!!! that 'lake rule' of 3 dogs is a bad rule, y'all need 4 and for sure one needs to be black. omturbo is so funny on the arm of the sofa.
Dang! If I drank a Margarita that big I would be passed out within minutes of finishing:) Such a lightweight!! LOL!! Lovin' all the pug love. Lani misses her "wuff wuffs"!
You will definitely need that king size bed if you get another Pug!
ha I love the house full!!! Yes... Time for a black puggie! I am partial, obviously, to them!
and who needs an excuse for a good ole cocktail???
Sure, get a black one, why not? LOL Glad our campground doesn't have a limit!
4 pugs! Yeah!
I've never been to a medieval times but want to one day. I know the menu isnt geared towards vegetarians, but Im sure they can hook me up with extra salad or potato or whatever they have.
Get a king size bed, you'll love it and you'll need it with all those pugs.
We went to Med Times in Myrtle Beach once. I love how they has a knighting ceremony for girls and boys...many who were there for their birthday. So cute!
That's some glass though!
Wow..4 pugs in the bed? I barely have room with three cats piled in bed with us. I can't imagine how crowded that must be. haha.
You should totally get four pugs! Well, four total, so one more...heck, get four more and then you'll have seven...which is a lucky number! I love seeing puggies all snuggled up on the couch...too cute!
That picture of all of you on the sofa is precious!
Oh! Look at all the pugs. Too fun! :)
Melissa and Emmitt
Post a Comment