Monday, January 14, 2008

Welcome to our...... Pug Pharmacy

We are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week....if you don't have it I am sure we do!You will have to click on the picture to enlarge to really get a good look.....
well I guess it wont enlarge...I tried to edit and write on whose is whose meds but it is hard to read...But I am sure you'll get the idea...Do any of you remember Cosi? He is my sisters Pug and is staying with us while she and her family vacation in Florida..( Lucky Ducks!) We have had him a week yesterday and will be going back home to Massachusetts on Wednesday....we really enjoy having him. He is also a rescue Pug...My sister rescued him from a Pug Rescue when he was 9 months old. He is now 4 years old...He is such a good little man. we look foward to my sister going away because we know we will be getting Cosi!

so....as you may remember me posting back the other day on what a deal I got on Belle's surgery..so Okay listen to this. I was grocery shopping today ( I think Whitney and I were the only fools who went out today during a snow storm! I will get back to this...) so while I was grocery shopping I notice I have a message on my cell phone. again another cell phone call like the other post...LOL I listen to my message and it is the Vet calling to let me know that there was an error on my bill and was under billed...so if I could came back in and pay up? ( eye roll) here I thought I had some extra moo-la to roll around in! My first thought ....Ha! no way it was their mistake why should I? then I thought well it is not the surgeon's fault so whats the big deal overlooks happen all the time. and this time it just happened to be me. Hooo Hummm...so I tried to got over that way to pay up but the roads were not in the best condition and I was not going to kill myself nor my daughters to pay on a vet bill that was underpaid and not my fault during a Nor'easter..I think every School in New Hampshire was cancelled today...man I am so sick of all this snow! so Tomorrow I will go in to pay on Belle's surgery. so much for going to COACH! I need to pay up another $429.17 ( man I could of gotten a real sweet COACH bag for that!) on top of my $360.68 that = $795.85 ( I think? not the greatest in math...) She is worth every penny of it too....Oh No just think! in a few Months I will have to do this all over again! OUCH! Maybe it is time I get going on that DOG insurance I have been thinking of getting!

12 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

WOW! I was thinking your bill was low compared to other estimates I have seen, but man, maybe they should cut you a break as it was their mistake!

We are just starting to get a dusting of snow. I know we will pay dearly for this green landscape until April!

Frances Louise said...

You indeed have quite the stash . . . I think we will bring our prescriptions to you next time we need something :)

Cosi is one good-looking pug!

Kinda sucks about the additional vet fee . . .

Weeny&Daisy said...

Wowee! You have so much medicine for the puggies! We cant believe how much the vet mistook your bill for!! Sorry to hear ab out that, but as you said, Belle is worth every penny!

Hope the snow stops soon

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Wendy said...

Man...that stinks! They should at least give you a little bit of a break since they made the mistake. The snow...I don't even want to talk about it:P

kristie said...

well i had thought you had the cheapest vet in town! i wonder if they will give you a break on the second surgery? you are right though - they are so worth it. i would pay whatever it took to keep my babies healthy.

Bella and Perogi said...

Wow, you certainly do have a pug pharmacy. Next time we're out of something at my pharmacy i'll call you instead of CVS :)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Yikes. That is a hefty bill. I can't believe they wanted you to come out in a snowstorm to pay them more.

AM said...

OH MAN! That's not fun at all! Thinking you got a great deal and then having to pay WAY more! But you're right, its worth it!

Jessica said...

holy moly that has me totally scared for what I will pay for Winston but our fur babies are totally worth it!

Pugalicious said...

I was wondering if you had pet insurance. Thats one that concerns my husband when we do get a pet.. about getting the insurance. I just fainted reading about your additional payment..

monkeyface said...

Yeah I know all about vet bills. Sofia cost me more than my new car did!! No joke!

The insurance peeps are scammers too. They probably won't cover Belle for any existing problems she has.. they will only cover new conditions. That's what they did for me with Sofia. I ended up forking up thousands!

Sofia is worth every penny and every sleepless night!

How is the little miss doing??

Page said...

Oh, so sorry about the additional bill, but I must say that it still seems like a deal! At least compared to knee surgeries down here....maybe if Winnie or Sela ever need orthopedic surgery I'll come up there! HA! BTW, how is your puggy's ear infection? I forget which one had it but it was at the same time as Winnie's ear infection...his has cleared up for the most part. Yeah!