it is of Belle sick at the vet in a bed....the little black circles are of the snowmen on Belle's favorite blanket that went along with her to the vet....
I was told by the Vet that Belle will need to be bed ridden for awhile so I went out and bought her a new bed for her "old crate" she used as a puppy for house training. I saw this cute Purple soft Pillow and knew it would fit perfect in her crate ...if you click the picture you will see a cute Pug on the tag....so after realizing there was no way Belle would of been comfortable in her tiny baby crate I decided to go out and buy one for her...I know she will be having another surgery again soon so this was no big deal for me to get this one...I know I will get my moneys worth out of it...and heck who knows we may just get another Pug Puppy some day? No? yes?
love this crate! although putting it together was a disaster...I thought I was going to throw it over the deck into the big snow pile and let Brad run it over with the Plow Truck! it came with lousy directions Step 1,2 and 3! ya right! Not that easy...I wish I had a video camera taping my behavior while trying to figure the stupid thing out! My girls were rolling around laughing at me! I really thought I was going psycho! I gave up and as soon as Brad came home from work I told him what I have been trying and he said...oh like this? and OMG he put it right together in 2 seconds! What? Duh there was a tiny little button on each end and you push them and pull...Um? the directions from what I saw...then I read the fine print and what do you know...there it was ! Geesh I give up! anyway...I hope Belle enjoys her her Recovery room when she gets to come home!

8 comments:
that pillow/bed looks sooo soft! where did you get it?! We're gonna have to buy a new crate for perogi b/c he's grown out of bella's already! He's gonna be a BIG pug! That new crate looks wonderful, i'm spastic too when it comes to putting things together. that's what men are for right?
I would have abolutely left the putting together part for my husband.. I have no patience at all with that kind of stuff. I would have lost it and ran it over myself
The recovery is very cool! I think Marty would pee on it....
That's an awesome new crate! :) Personally, I need to buy one of those things you put the puppy pads in so the dogs can chew up the edges. Napoleon has taken to chewing up the edges...I have no idea. Why would someone want to chew on something they peed and pooped on? I have no idea. Sometimes I think he does it just to annoy me.
Oh, and I hope Belle enjoys her new crate and that she recovers and will soon be running laps around your kitchen. :)
that's a nice recovery room for belle. funny that willow immediately went in the crate to check it out. all of my fur kitties are petrified of the crate...it means they are going to the bad place (v.e.t.)!
Aww we love that pillow! The recovery house looks nice and comfy, but looks difficult to put up! Hope the patient likes her new bed!
Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx
What a nice space for her.
I alway think having a 'hospital bed' around is important. You just never know what is going to happen and when you'll need it.
OHHHHHHHHHH that is the CUTEST bed/carrier!!!!! I have no patience for putting things together... you're not alone... LOL LOL LOL
Post a Comment