We have been wanting a pair of snowshoes for quite some time now. we have always borrowed Brad Parents and enjoyed them but just wanted to make we we enjoyed them enough before we went and bought our own. They are not cheap! also now that we have these we will go over to the lake and walk around there to enjoy it during the winter months too.
Brad checking around to figure out which ones to buy...

I bought there boots for my snowshoes...( can you believe I didn't have a pair of boots! ( except my Uggs...I hate wearing boots...I much rather wear flip flops...although I really love my Uggs but they are just not practical for snowshoeing!

I also needed a pair of smart wool socks...everyone in my family had a pair except me.

I choose these purple snowshoes....Whitney picked out the same pair as me...

Good fit...not comfy like my Uggs but they served the purpose for snowshoeing..


Up the hill behind our house....

Whitney and my Mother In Law she went too....she is running in her snowshoes UP HILL!...lol

Tired and Hot! Snowshoeing is a work out!

Tori has no interest in snowshoeing at all she is all for the snowboarding....

We have a little "HILL" here in town with a rope tow that is a great place for kids ( and adults) to learn. she bounces back and forth to a ski resort to this little hill...this place is way cheaper than a ski resort...I learned to ski here when I was a kid...
this is a picture of where Tori was snowboarding from our back yard. Yep!... you can see it from the back of our house up on our hill in the backyard... I took this picture while we were snowshoeing....s
Here is Tori taking a rather slow run....and even hit a little jump at the little ski area we have here in town......her and her friends spent 5 hours doing this all day long and was not ready to go home.
I also still posting on my Photoblog..AKA Project 365
click here. I think the pictures are easier to view there....
10 comments:
wow snoshoeing can you believe it never what I had envisioned snow shoes to look like. I want some uggs..
Yea...I saw Tori do the jump. I love the purple snowshoes. That all looks like fun but a workout, too. I am still amazed at all the snow!
FUN! Michael has a pair, but the rest of us till need to get some. Those would be great for walking around the lake:) I LOVE your boots! I have been looking for a pair just like those for when my big clunky winter boots are not really needed!! Soooo, where did you get those and were they WICKED expensive:P
I can't believe you didn't have snow boots, I even had snow boots! That really does look like a work out, I couldn't imagine doing that for as long at T does.
i bet walking in snowshoes is a great workout! that seems like a good family outing. i love your views from your house. when can i move in with y'all?
That looks like sooo much fun!! Here in DC we barely get any snow. no fair!
Snowshoes sure have changed over the years! Do you still have tons of snow? Ours has melted.
that hill looks like so much fun! I can't believe Tori spent 5 hours doing that but I would have too when I was her age.
I love your boots!
Hey, that looks like tons of fun. Who would have thought that snowshoes would be that pricey?
That looks awesome. How come the pugs weren't snowboarding?
Post a Comment