Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Ended 2007 with a snowstorm and 2008 started with a snowstorm

We just broke a snowfall record here in New Hampshire the other day... we beat the previous record of 43 inches of snow in December by an inch and a half. That record was set in 1876. ENOUGH ALREADY!

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my stars....that looks absolutely positively too cold. I don't know how you deal with it!

Shannon said...

hmmmm...let's see. How much snow have we gotten here? None! And how many homes for sale is my area? At least 6. Come on down! ;)

Wendy said...

It's getting really ridiculous huh? The sledding is fun, but Dave had to shovel Lani and I a trail since it was up to her chest:( I think more is coming so I hope you are ready!!

Punchbugpug said...

We also broke the December snowfall record. The bad part is thinking that the "real" snowfall happens in January and February...ugh! I think I could get very used to NOT having snow...haha

Magnolia Sun said...

That's a lot of snow, just come on down to my place.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Holy Cow! We're getting some snow too, but no where near that much! I love that picture of Turbo in your previous post. He's so cute!

kristie said...

i want just ONE snow day! that's all. y'all are getting all my snow. maybe we should swap homes for the month of december...or we have 3 houses for sale on our street...interested?

Erin Ward said...

haha! wow! I can't even imagine!

Frances Louise said...

Wow . . . how can you guys get more snow than us in Alaska? Something is not right . . .