It is.......
National De-lurking day!
You know the Drill.... If you read this blog but don't comment, today is the day to start doing so! Please let me know if you stop in. My site meter tells me I have a lot of peepers but never comment. If you don't want to comment that is fine... just write Hello! Or if you have an idea of what you would like me to post let me know..or any pictures you would want to see...I am open to new ideas!

You know the Drill.... If you read this blog but don't comment, today is the day to start doing so! Please let me know if you stop in. My site meter tells me I have a lot of peepers but never comment. If you don't want to comment that is fine... just write Hello! Or if you have an idea of what you would like me to post let me know..or any pictures you would want to see...I am open to new ideas!

22 comments:
Hey girl:) You know that I am always here!! I think that I would like to see a picture of Whitney at her school holiday concert!! Did you get any of her in the new shoes;)
Just wanted to say hello!
Do you have in more home projects (like your kitchen cabinents painting) in the works?
Okay, okay, I am a lurker. I found you from Flip Flop Mom when she talked about your kitchen cabinets. I decorate exactly like you. In fact I have seen things in your pics I own. lol I have wanted to do my cabinets since I see you tackled yours. So tell me are yours real wood or the cheap garbage like mine? Did you prime first? Stop by and let me know. Your doggies are adorable BTW.
hey!! here I am. :) violet is taking a nap at the moment so I thought it was now or never to stop by. :) give those pugs a kiss for me.
i would LOVE to see a picture of all the pugs in the bed with ya!
Yay for de-lurking day!
not me. I'm no lurker this is my biggest pet peeve
I love to read about your doggies. I do comment occasionally.
Hello! Im always impressed when you post photos of some of the dinners you've made your family. Do you always make such wonderful meals for them? Do you plan in advance? Any tips for us?
Hello hello hello!!! I want to see your food!!!
Hey Lisa,
It's just Sadie & Nicole...'member us when we had our own blog?? Hahha, it's been some time!
We're always by visiting and keeping up to date all the three Pugs and all the visiting Pugs. Sadie hopes to come visit you some day and become and honorary sister to W, B and OMT :)
♥ XO , Nic and Sadester!
Hello!Hello!Hello! More pug pictures!
Lisa,
Guess what I got in the mail today? Your secret santa package. Apparently, it was DESTROYED by a machine at the post office. The box is literally being held together with strapping tape. I am still assesing the damage, but once I figure it all out I will send you another package.
I am so sorry about this!
email me if you would like at RacheleBeck20AThotmailDOTcom
Rachele Beck (Jemima Jones Beck's Mom)
NO lurking here but hi anyway!
I always post, but in honor of this hallowed day...just thought I'd say "HEY!!!!!!"
this is a great idea!
I ALWAAAYS try to comment.. I pinky swear.. but I've been a horrid blogger lately... :(
Hi, I found your blog looking for blogs with pugs. I have two myself (one male and one female) so I enjoy seeing what others are up to in adventures and pictures. Mine are still going through the puppy antics of shredding things and other mischief at 9 months and 12 weeks...then looking up with those big eyes as if to say "who me? I'm innocent as an angel." Have a great day!
I'm kind of a lurker, though I've commented a few times I think . Sooo...here I am, de-lurked, at least for today.
You know I always comment, just saying hi.
yes I quess I am a lurker, I had no idea this was such bad thing! I enjoy looking at all the pug blogs but didn't know I should be putting my 2 cents in. I especially love your blog Lisa and read it everyday, keep up the good messages. I have 4 rescues myself, I tried to foster as well but found it too heartbreaking to let them go, I'd wind up with 30 pugs if I could too!
i love your blog! i come everyday..hardly ever comment tho!
your so sweet and hip! you seem like you'd be the cool mom! haha! tori and whitney are lucky to have you!
Post a Comment