Tuesday, February 12, 2008

sorry for the Lack of Blogging........

snow


But the snow has gotten the best of me! I am so sick and tired of this weather!!!!!!! we are getting maybe up to 10 inches through the night and into tomorrow. So If I haven't updated my blog in a few days...you may want to come shovel me out! Look!!! It is even snowing on my blog! enough already!!!

11 comments:

kristie said...

i wish i could do something for you!!! just think, in about a month you will be in a sunny, warm place...just keep looking at that picture you got from magnolia sun...and drink margaritas...

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Ugh! You poor Woman!

Pam said...

Although, I would certainly love to see some of that snow, I can understand that it would get really old.
You'll be in a sunny warm setting soon!

Priscilla said...

Holy Cow girl! What are you doing with all this white stuff? I'm with girlville. The only way I could deal with that much snow is a margarita.

Nevis said...

Aww...I'm sorry. I sort of what you mean. I'm sick of the weather here, although I'm fully aware it's only a fraction of what you have to deal with. *sigh* However in the summer I will have to deal with 100+ degrees with 100% humidity. So....we're even, right?

Jessica said...

I'm jealous! We haven't even had one inch! : (

Frances Louise said...

We do feel badly for you . . .

Anonymous said...

eeeek! I do not envy you. Stay warm!

Paula said...

Happy Valentines Day! We are so tired of the cold and snow too.

FlipFlop Mom said...

I'll shovel you out.. if you shovel me out!!! LOL LOL.. We plan on going to Maine one day on vacation... and well... I've never seen the ocean cold... LOL LOL LOL..that should be interesting!!

Hope you feel better soon!!

Wanda said...

Lisa we have been bombarded with snow as well. I even had to get a new stroller in order to navigate the streets-- the old one was not snow-worthy. Pyrite is in absolute protest and is not pleased with all the white stuff messing up her pug path! Hope we get an early spring!

Cheers