Sorry for the lack of posts......I have just been in that Blogging rut again. I just can't bring myself to log on lately...It must be all this snow. we are in another snow storm right now the weather man said we could see 10-16 inches! I just went out in it to bring my daughters friend home and it is like a white out! you cant even see the road....I think I was the only fool to go out in it. I saw maybe 3 other cars in a 4 mile radius. it took me 40 minutes to bring her friend home when it usually takes me 10 minutes. The roads are horrible! Good thing the girls are on their winter break from school this week other wise they would have had another snow day which would not be good seeing how they have to make up the snow days at the end of the school year....so far we are into the the end of June for the last day...I have also heard that they may have to go on Saturdays to make up for the snow days if we have many more...( No Way!) at least Tori has got to go snowboarding all winter...she went all day today too...it is funny to think of all my southern Blogging friends are wearing shorts and flip flops! ( so jealous!!!) I bet Punchy is just as envious as me...I believe she is getting this snow storm too!
Punchy...want us to stop in to pick up up on our way on vacation to Florida in 2 weeks?
anyway enough of this snow talk...it is sickening!
Well as I promised a week ago...Pictures of Turbo on his Big day! He turned 11 on Feb.20th....I went to the bakery and bought him a cake and I also bought him a new bed. he loves his bed and he will be going on vacation himself in 2 weeks to his Foster Mom's from the rescue while we are on vacation and now he can have a clean new bed to bring with him.....

He LOVES his new bed!

anyone want to join me???

The Pugs don;t go out much anymore due to all the snow. So they just sit here on the sofa and soak up the sun from inside....

They are waiting patiently for Turbo's Birthday cake.....

I only had 2 candles left so I put them side by side to make it look like #11

I let Turbo lick the piece he wanted.....


Turbo got to use the special Pug Birthday bowl......

He and the Pugs got that side of the cake....( just tiny peices tho) we all had a piece from the other side....way on the other side. where there is no Pug Slobber.....
He had a great Birthday....now he is looking foward to his Pug retirement party in July wen he came to live with us for his retirement home.
15 comments:
Yes, we're getting the snow too, yes stop by and get me, I'll be packed and waiting. Yummmy...Turbo's cake looks so good! We love his new bed. It would be perfect for here!
wow turbo, that's a mighty nice bed you got there! can i take a nap with you? love the special pug birthday bowl.
Oh, what a happy birthday Turbo had! Those dogs look so cute sitting on the couch and his bed is wonderful! I need to ask - did you just get him a regular "people" cake? My daughter always wants to do this for our girls, but I haven't but you're giving me ideas.
Happy Birthday, Turbo! Looks like you had a GREAT day!
I understand about the blogging rut. I have just been in a blogging funk the past few months and don't know what the problem is. I am ready for a vacation, too! It is starting to feel more springlike here, though, which is nice, but not warm enough for shorts and flip flops yet.
you know, I used to really want to live up north so I would get to see a lot of snow, but since reading your blog (and other northern blogs) I've got to say I dont think Id be too happy being snowed in all the time. It sounds like it gets a bit depressing. Plus, all that mess I bet from tracking in snow! Ug.
Im really excited for you guys to go on vacation soon! It sounds like you really need it!
I love the pictures of Turbo on his bed! That's a nice bed too! What a sweet boy he is. And that's so nice you got him a cake!
What great fun! Those candles are way cute. Sorry about all the snow :(
Think warm and sun...you'll be in a warmer place soon for your vacation!
Turbo looks like he's loving that new bed. Think he'd share? Love the cake.
I was wondering where you went...I've missed your posts!! Happy birthday to Turbo! I love the pic of him licking the cake.
what cutie.. he is soo darned handsome for 11.. Wow. amazing what some good loving will do to a puggie..cake looks soo good glad to see you updating
Oh what a great day for turbo and everyone. I love it that you get them all a cake! I wish I were there to help celebrate with y'all. I cannot imagine what you and Punchy are experiencing with all that cold and snow. I hope you spend every single moment you can out in the warm sunshine when your spring/summer gets here.
Hey Lisa~ I so understand about the snow and cold. I haven't been to good about blogging myself. We haven't obviously had as much sow but the cold has been miserable. Hopefully we are all on the upswing of winter and we will see spring flowers soon!
ohhh and Turbo's cake is so wonderfully adorable! Happy belated b-day Turbo!!
aww Turbo looks so comfy in his new bed.. and what a lucky boy to et to chomp on which ever bit of the cake he liked! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURBO!
Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx
happy birthday turbo!!! He looks so cute on his big bed.
and they're in school until the END of june?? no way!
Happy Birthday Turbo! Looks delicious. Wish we could have been with you to celebrate...at least get some cake!
Have a very Puglicious Day!
Porky & Brownie
Post a Comment