Now onto my post....... I wanted to post this a couple of weeks ago but I wanted to wait a little closer to fall....... I was out of town and my Husband called and said there was a Gift basket full of things on the front steps when he got home from Lunch and it is filled with things that I like.... he was naming off some of the goodies in there . I could not wait to get home to check it out!
When I got home the pugs helped me go through the Tin basket full of fall things like oven mitts, kitchen hand towel, and a yummy smelling Pumpkin candle.
and once I got to the bottom of the basket I knew just who it was who gave this awesome basket by seeing canned pickles... My Sweet Blog friend Flip Flop Mom who just posted on her blog canning pickles just a few days before she dropped my surprise off so I knew right off it was her. then after all the excitement I finally got to her card and sure enough....it was Terri.
If you have not been to visit her Blog I really recommend it. she is soooo creative, crafty, loves to bake and is always doing fun things with her family..... She lives here in the same town as me and I would have never known that if it was not for my Blog Friend Wendy at Wes'n'Lani who also lives in the same state as me but a little over an hour away. If it has not been for the world of Blogging I would have never of met these 2 amazing friends who started out as Blog friends but grew into personal friends who I see time to time.Willow and Turbo seeing if Nelly left any crumbs in there somewhere....... * Nelly is Flip Flops Dog...* They must of smelled Nelly on there because they were sniffing like crazy.
Flip Flop Mom makes the BEST sweet Pickles! these are soooooo good! well the were good..they are long gone now. we all nibbled on the the night I got them!
Thank you Terri! I love everything~

15 comments:
Of course I want to be entered - I love give aways. That was so thoughtful of flip flop mom.
Enter me!
That is so sweet of her. What a great suprise.
What a wonderful gift from FlipFLopmom!
Enter me!!
Terri does rock!! We soooo need to have a bloggy outing:) Congrats on your 700th post. You can enter me, but you can't ship it. I want you to deliver the goodies in person, LOL!!!
I would love to be entered!
Those pickles look great!!
I've never done this before.
Can you enter me in your draw?
Love your blogs new look!!!
I love all the goodies in your package!! Enter me in the drawing please!
ooo....a giveaway! Enter me please..Congrats on 700 posts!
How fun to get a surprise package in the mail. I love seeing all those fall things...I'm so ready for fall!!
Enter me please....
Enter me sweets
Dad
Isn't it fun to come home to lovely gifts? :)
Wow 700 posts, my blog is a baby then at under 100!! lol
Please enter me in your draw!
Count me in!!! :)
700 wow that is amazing.... I have some catching up to do!!
Enter us too please!
Happy 700th! (Holy smokes!)
Sadie the Saint John Pug would love to be entered!!! ...and perhaps her mama, Nicole... :) :) :)
ahhhh you're so welcome.. NOW.. YOU MUST try the dill pickles... those came out amazing.. and the apple pie filling.. and the blueberry filling....... lol lol lol.. No wonder why this little family could go on a diet... tee hee!!
I'll enter.. I'll play.. Ü
CONGRATS on the 700th POST.. that's AMAZING!!!
I love that your daddy entered... That's AWESOME!!! How could you NOT pick him???? LOL LOL!!!
Post a Comment