Sunday, September 21, 2008

HaPpY 15th Birthday Tori

Today my baby Girl turned 15! Hard to believe.........

Enjoy your day Sweet~pea

Love Mom, Dad and Whit~bit!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox



16 comments:

AM said...

Happy Happy Birthday Tori! That is a GORGEOUS picture!

Ali said...

happy birthday tori!!! :O)

Magnolia Sun said...

Happy Birthday Tori! Beautiful picture. Will she be getting her learner's permit?

Penny said...

Happy Birthday Tori!

L~ said...

Happy Birthday Tori-Bean! I am honored to have been there the day you were born. :-D

Christine & Giggs said...

Happy Birthday Tori!

I'm trying to remember my own 15th birthday but that was over 12 years ago LOL! I do remember my 16th though. Hope you had a great day :)

kristie said...

happy birthday tori!

Somer Love said...

Happy Birthday Whit!!!! I hope your day was the best ever!!

Xo
Somer, Oscar & Lilly

Somer Love said...

Just kidding!!! Happy Birthday Tori....DUH!!!

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Tori!

Priscilla said...

Happy Birthday Tori!

She is just looking so mature and grown up.

How time flies, huh mom?

Pam said...

Happy birthday Tori!!!

Somer Love said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH we just got our goody box!! I love everything and Osc & Lill were so excited too!! They helped me open it I will post pics a lil later!! Thank you again so much I can't wait to Taste New Hampshire :)

FlipFlop Mom said...

I can't believe she is 15!!! I hope she had an amazing day..

Somer Love said...

Hope you're feeling better!!!

Wendy said...

Sweet photo! I hope that she had a fabulous birthday:O)