
The girls and I get home around 8:30 last night and we are welcomed at our Door with a very strong skunk smell...........
We saw Bugs sitting at our front door and Whitney ran to pick him up to give him a great big hug....That was until Whitney picked him up and Gagged and put him back on the ground with sticky gooey stuff on her hands and rubs them on her pants..........
Mr Bugs got tangled up with a Skunk and lost!.......
So I was up all night giving Bugs a tomato bath and had to wash Whitney's clothes 3 times to get the smell out.......

9 comments:
Oh, icky!!
Oh my....poor Bugs and Whitney!!
My cats would tear me to shreds if I had to give them a bath, let alone a tomato one. How'd Bugs do?
Oh no!! We have a quite a few near our place and I am always afraid I am going to open the door one night and have Gus go after one!!
So how well does tomato sauce/juice work??
Oh yuk!
Next time try this mixture.. it works like a charm. My colleague has used this mixture before and she swears by it!
2 tbsp of dish soap
1 cup of peroxide
1 cup of water
1 cup of baking soda
Make sure you cover their eyes and then put the mixture on. Let it sit as long as you can... given that those critters won't sit very long. Rinse off well. I'm told it's a very very messy process... so either do it outside or in the bathtub.
Good luck!!!
Not sure if it works on humans... lol
poor kitty - i cannot imagine bathing one of mine.
Poor lil Bugs!!
A tomato bath I bet that was an experience!!
Yuck! Hope everyone is smelling nice and fresh. We have a skunk that comes around. I really can't believe that our Chloe hasn't been sprayed yet.
ewwww Nellie got this once last year.. I thought she was dying.. she was foaming at the mouth.. poor baby!!! Poor Whitney!!!
Poor Bugs, poor Whitney, and poor YOU for being the one to have to clean it all up. Add that one to your mom resume -skunk juice cleaner!
Post a Comment