Friday, September 12, 2008

Drum Roll Please......

Well tonight was the night to draw my 700th Post winner! I had a few helpers tonight drawing the Lucky winner..... Tori and Whitney's Cousins are here staying with us tonight and they were great helpers in choosing the winner! Thank you Logan and Xander!

Some-one's name in this dish is the winner! who will it be???????



And the winner is..........

Logan shook up the names and Xander picked the lucky winner...as Whitney watched in her miss matched jammies.........

CoNgRaTLaTiOnS Christine at Giggs Diggs! All I need is for you to email me your address and I will send you your package!

Logan and Xander really Love their Tori ( thats what they call her)...My Tori.

Logan and Xanders parents went out for dinner so the boys stayed here with us. We don't see them very much maybe just a few times a year. They live an hour away so having them here tonight with us was nice. They are such great kids.

2 comments:

Christine & Giggs said...

Yay! I saw your comment tonight (busy weekend -sorry, I just checked email now!) I'll send you our address :)

Wendy said...

Congrats:)