Tori already had her hair cut....I liked hers so much I decided to just go for it and get it done....... 7 1/2 inches later.....No pony tails for a long time!
I was not going to get this cut done at first but Tori told me she wanted me to have the same cut as her...Not many teen aged daughters are "COOL" with their Moms having the same haircut as them.
OH MY....... I just noticed we are wearing the same exact shirt as well..... WE ARE TWINS ! lol

10 comments:
I think it looks great.
haha! I figured you planned to where the same shirts for the photo! Too funny. I love the hair on both of you. I really see a resemblance to you with Tori's profile shot.
Oh you are twins! How fun is that??? Gorgeous hair - both of you.
Ooohhh.... I like your hair cut so much! It suits you well.
That is too funny!!!
Love the new look tho!
I am back!! Your haircut is soooo adorable! I missed the drawing... *pout* oh well... maybe when you get to whatever your next post is! hahaha :)
Oh my goodness....your hair and Tori's hair is so pretty. I love it. You do look like twins. I wish there was a picture of the two of you dressed alike and take the picture with you both facing away from the camera...bet we would have a hard time telling who is who!
Very beautiful! I love the look on both of you:) You are one lucky Mama to have your teen want the same hair as you. I guess that happens when your Mom is so HIP;)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you guys look GREAT... Katie and I have such different hair... :(.. She has curls.. and lots of them...
Wow! love the hair! love the llo
L
Post a Comment