Most of you know that I LOVE LoVe love cereal...My favorites are Oh's and Special K with red berry.....but now I have a new favorite.........

I can eat the whole box! in fact I did one day. so when I went to the grocery store I made sure to pick up 3 boxes....that should be enough for a week......lol

I got a special delivery !!!!!!!
Somer Love from Love to Breathe sent me a goodie package! She is such a sweet girl who I have gotten really close to. I hope someday I get out to see her. She knows I am a COACH freak and thought of me when she had some COACH shoes she no longer wore so she packed them up and shipped them to me! Whitney already has worn the red ones to school. and Tori wants to wear them soon. Red is both one of their School colors so they are showing their school spirit wearing them...The dress shoes look great with denim jeans! LOVE THEM! She also sent me some Pug playing cards and a journal....THANKS
SOMER! Oscar and Lilly sent Willow,Belle and OM.Turbo some rawhide chews! Thank you
Oscar and Lilly!Stop by her blog and say Hello to her and her adorable Pugs Oscar and Lilly.
5 comments:
Wow, that's a nice gift! I've been looking at the Coach shoes and I just can't spent the money. But they are so pretty!
I LOVE THE BLUEBERRY mini wheats too!!! Every bite is packed with blueberry goodness!!!!!
You are too funny!! Glad I could help out on the school pride :)
Xo
oh....I don't think I've seen the blueberry muffin ones. Oh my.
Awesome gift!
I have been wondering if the blueberry mini wheats were good. I am afraid to buy them because I LOVE blueberry and LOVE cereal, so it could be a dangerous combination. I don't even buy cereal because I can't control myself!
I haven't seen the blueberry ones. Sounds yummy:)
How sweet of Somer to help with the COACH obsession. Especially now since Bull is putting a halt to it....LOL!!
Post a Comment