Tori has been a blond for 14 years now. she was born with very dark hair and as she got older her hair got lighter and lighter until she was a blond.....Tori is one who is spontaneous and loves change.....
Mum....can i have my hair as dark as yours? I didn't believe her, so Tori and cousin and I journeyed out to the store to buy hair color...she picked it out and............
Wha~Laaaa
Well.......now we have a Mini me. she looks just me now!
She is so far liking the change...


Tori starting to get bored with being a Blond.......
Oh Gosh...do any of you remember her in the Pink hair phase??
Thank goodness that didn't last~
Thank goodness that didn't last~Mum....can i have my hair as dark as yours? I didn't believe her, so Tori and cousin and I journeyed out to the store to buy hair color...she picked it out and............
Well.......now we have a Mini me. she looks just me now!
she told all her friends that she died it Blond....They will all be in shock as she walks into class tomorrow...LOL
While Tori was getting her color done..Whitney and her cousin Kayleigh thought it would be fun to get into my make-up bag and make funny faces with my eyeliner....I guess they needed a fun change too...
My Mini~Me..................................

15 comments:
Very cute! It was very cute blonde but I like it dark, too. It is nice to have a change sometimes!
Tori, you look beautiful! And she does look like mini-you! :)
aww, she looks just like you! i so remember when you took that first picture in the hotel lobby back in october. it seems like forever ago now.
I like the change! (Although I liked the pink, too).
SHe looks great! IT's always fun to change your hair around.
I can't get over how different she looks with dark hair, all three of y'all are beautiful. I though that first picture of her looked familiar.
i love the dark hair. it looks great!
Looks great! I love changing up my hair and she is so lucky that it looks good either blond or dark brown. And, she does look like a mini you! Love it!
Your daughters hair looks fantastic! I also love the make-up faces:)
Cheers,
Wanda
She's very pretty either way!
She looks all dark and mysterioso!
oh my goodness, she looks so different! I really like it dark, very cute!
Tori does look great and she looks just like you..that is so neat! Whitney, I'm glad that pencil washes off!
wow she does look a lot like you! the dark looks great!
Oh my gosh! She does look just like you. She did before but she looks like a young you now.
Tell her it looks awesome! Good job!
Post a Comment