Sunday, March 26, 2006

100 things about me

1. I am Pug Obsessed
2. my favorite color to wear is Pink
3. I lived in the same house from the day I was born to the day I moved out.
4. My patents still live there too
5. I have been to Pennsylvania, Ohio,Washington St, Montana ,Idaho, Wyoming, Texas,Manhatten NY, North Carolina, West Virginia,Florida, Bahammas and all the New England States....
6. Went on the Disney Cruise with my Husband and Daughters www.disneycruise.com
7. I went to see the Today Show, saw Katie Couric, Al Roker and the gang Just before David Bloom passed away..Got my picture with him. ;o)
8. Been to ground Zero to view the absence of the Twin Towers
9. Go to the Ocean every summer in Maine
10. I have owned 7 used cars before I bought a brand new one
11. is my favorite #
12. I have been with my Husband a total of 16 years
13. I have been married to him for 10 years
14. I have never been arrested
15. I don't plan on it either
16. I can be a airhead at times
17. I went to Cosmetology school
18. worked in a Salon for 12 years
19. I now work at a funeral home doing the hair and make-up
20. no it doesn't freak me out, I totally love it! I am honored to be able to do this for them and their family
21. I also work for my In-Laws as a Book-keeper for their family buisness
22. I just built a new home
23. I love Merlot wine
24. My favorite TV show is Grey's Anatomy
25. My second favorite is Desperate House Wives
26. I just read the Book Lovely Bones for the 2nd time
27. I brought my daughters to see American Idol last year.
28. I saw Jessica Simpson in concert
29. I hate her now...she left a Great Husband who I really Like!
30. I have a Phobia of Vomiting and seeing others vomit.....
31. I was in the hospital with Spinal Meningitis 8 years ago
32. yes I was scared
33. this is how old I am going to be in August
34. this is how old my hubby will be in May
35.I love watching Lifetime movies on the weekends
36. I get car sick
37. My favorite clothing store is American Eagle
38. I wear Rapture perfume from Victoria's Secret
39. I bought my first house when I was 20
40. I love rustic Country Decor
41. I went to www.foxwoods.com for my 10 wedding anniversary
42. I went to www.mohegansun.com too the same weekend
43. I am a total cereal lover
44. Coffee too
45. I dislike Ice Cream
46. My favorite chain restaurant is Olive Garden
47. My favorite restaurant in our area is www.windsoratation.com
48. My first 2 pets were cats named Daisy and Fluffy
49. I have 1 sister who also has a Pug
50. My Grandfather worked at Heinz in Pittsburgh Pa.
51. My Grandmother was a cosmetologist too
55. I love to sleep in on the weekends
56. I have grey hair that I have to color and highlight. ( thanks mom)
57. I want to be a better wife
58. I want to be a better mother
59. I to pay off all my debt
60. I threw my Father a Surprise 60th Birthday party
61. My favorite Holiday is Christmas Eve ( i love watching my daughter get excited for santa to come)
62. I played field Hockey in School
63. I dislike canned veggies
64. My 2 Favorite veggie are asparagus and Brussel Sprouts
65. My favorite vechile is a HUMMER H2 and I hope to own one with in a few years.
66. I have tried sushi and I liked it
67. I held a Ball Python Snake
68. I am 5feet 2 inches
69. I love Pedicures
70. A good friend of mine is a massage therapist ( a friend with benefits)
71. I love to go apple picking in the fall
72. I am a yankee candle freak! www.yankeecandle.com
73. My favorite home decor catalog is www.thecountryhouse.com
74. I am still best friends with my childhood best friend
75. I can't keep plants alive
76. I am a night owl
77. I miss my Grandpap
78. My Grandma too
79. I love My Husband
80. I drive a Nissan X-Terra
81. I WONT use porta pottys! No Way! I rather sit behind it and squat!
88. I love to fly on airplanes
89. I have a Fear of Germs...I don't touch anything in public restrooms I use my sleeve, I hold my breath when some one unclean walks by me, I don't like using silverware at restaurants...I do but I can't think about all the mouths it has feed before I use it....Ugggg! My hubby tells me the day I start to bring my own silverware is the day I totally crossed the line...(LOL)
90. I don't smoke
91. I love to sit by the fire pit and make smores in the summer with my family
92. My daughters both ride ATVs
93. I went to a NASCAR race last September ( Ryan Newman won)
94. I love to take a hot bath every night
95. I rented a Hummer Limo for my daughters 12th Birthday.. www.advlimo.com
96. I have adentist app. tomorrow for a cleaning
97. I don't mind shots or having blood taken
98. I had my tonsils out when I was 15
99. I want to meet Kelly Rippa...I totally love her!
100. Phewwww..I am tired!

13 comments:

Ziz said...

OOooo I really loved The Lovely Bones! I cried so much during that book. haha.

Oh and I love brussel sprouts and asparagus too! :) And yankee candles! I use to work in a yankee candle store..I was in heaven.

I have found one place in the small town i live in that I think has better candles than yankee, if you can believe that. But not as good of a selection. ;)

Sandy said...

I love reading the 100 Things about everyone. Do you like NASCAR? I love it but have not gone to a race yet. I might start compiling a list of 100 of my own to put up sometime. I admire you for the job you have. I think it takes someone special to work that job.

Anonymous said...

Fun to read! VERY interesting job! I love people with interesting jobs.

I wish I could buy my first house. Unfortunately if we stay in Ottawa it won't be possible for a good while, the housing market is HORRIBLE here!

I can't stand port-o-potties either. One time, I did not pee for over 12 hours at a music festival so that I wouldn't have to use one. It was painful!

I need to go for a cleaning at the dentist this week too... which reminds me, I have to schedule it tomorrow!

Ok enough rambing...

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Ragus's Mom,
My Husband is more into the NASCAR thing than me but I took more of a liking to it when I went to my first race so now I do like it more. My Hubby and father went to the Bristol Tn. Race last year too. I got my Husband a Richard Petty Driving school lesson for Christmas.He goes for his Lesson on June 24th.
Can't wait to read a 100 things about you! I will do it again sometime.

Anonymous said...

You're so great! I look forward to catching up with your blog no matter if it's about the pugs or you :o)

#5 - sounds like the lyrics from a Johnny Cash song "I've Been Everywhere Man", he even names some Canadian Cities in this song.

#12 & #13 - Give me lots of hope that Grant and I will get through this horrible long distance relationship that is upon us. At 20 years old each we've been dating since we were 16 and we both very mutually hope to make a life time commitment out of it...someday within the next ten years *we're still young*

#24 - Grey's Anatomy keeps me sane and looking forward to it from Monday to Saturday keeps me going. Last night it wasn't on...now I'm depressed :o( LOL!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading these and will absolutely have to do one up soon!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Nicole,
you can do it, Brad and I swear talking about our memories (Good and Bad) is what made us who we are today.and keeps our marriage real and strong, if it is true it will last.
as for Greys Anatomy....I know what you mean..I went and bought the First season on DVD to get me through my Grey's Anatomy Withdrawals...

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with # 23 (merot wine..mmmm) and #24 (Grey's Anatomy) although it might be tied with LOST. I also agree with #29 (hating Jessica Simpson now because how could she leave Nick? Nick is awesome!) And, I happen to be 5 foot 2 as well, so something else we have in common!

Sandy said...

Oh, I know what you mean about the bathroom. I have to have papertowel or tissue to open the door in a public restroom. Or I try to wait until someone goes out or comes and I can squeeze out with them. And I'm glad to hear you won't touch the remote control either in the hotel room. I use a Kleenex to do that or just won't even turn the TV on. My husband does not have germ issues and it drives him crazy if I'm really acting crazy about it. I'm thinking of taking some plastic gloves next time I go stay in a hotel room! I have to drink out of a straw in the restaurant so I don't touch my mouth to the glass...

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Raguas's Mom
I just read your comment to my Hubby to let him know that I am not the only one that gets worked up with the germ thing.. it drives him Crazy...I thought he would of had a little understanding to this but his comment was...I feel for her Husband I know how he feels.......LOL so maybe they will never understand us. But I will think of you and Alfreds Mom everytime I go to a Hotel.

Punchbugpug said...

So basically we are all different, yet the same! #14 - never been arrested..good thought; #19 - hair and makeup in funeral home...everyone still laughs about me practically climbing in my mom's casket, cuz my gram thought her hair "was not right"...so I fixed it!; #21 - I did my dad's bookkeeping while stay at home mom; #30 Vomit Phobia - you got that right! I will do ANYTHING not to vomit and CAN NOT help anyone who is...including my poor kids! #67 - I held a Ball Python too, to prove to myself and my son I could; and on and on....we love Nascar at our house too. I have never been to a race, but the hubby has. He tells everyone my fav driver is Jeremy Mayfield..since he has a Pug and supports Pug Rescue.

Anonymous said...

I made my own - but in my personal blog - not my puppy blog.
http://nikki007.livejournal.com/188127.html

Sandy said...

Willow&Belle mom,
I think you and Alfredsmom and and I should go on a vacation somewhere together. WE could wear the HAZMAT suits so nothing would touch us!!! At least we'd be together looking crazy.

Anonymous said...

Luckily, I already have a Hazmat Suit.... ;) just kidding.