Willow would like to show you her new Squeaky toy..........a pair of false teeth! SMILE !!!!!!
Willow and Belle enjoying a marrow Bone........nothing Willow should have but all the meat is completely off her Bone....so hopefully this wont irritate her skin at all.....Belle enjoying her very first marrow Bone with a little meat on it...Willow doesn't even seem to care that she got Jiped!
Here is my daughter getting her face painted at a Home show we went to this afternoon at Dartmouth Collage ........ (take notice of her shirt..... ~Blame My Sister~)
Here it is finished.....she had an itch that is why it is smudged already.........lol
Me and my Hubby.........he looks rather grumpy in this picture..but he actually was in a great mood.....me on the other hand I have a strange look on my face...My Hubby gave me a piece of SPICY HOT beef jerky that he bought at the home show and he didn't warn me Just how HOT it really was........so here I am in the picture trying to keep my composure
Me and my daughter catching some fresh air......walking around the Dartmouth Collage Campus.
A sun catcher my Hubby bought me at the Home Show.........................

4 comments:
your family is so adorable! :)
Great pictures of all of you. Looks like it's cold up there.
Ragus's Mom.........
yes it was a bit chilly...in the upper 40's but a whole lot warmer than it has been! so we took advantage of the warmer weather. It gets so cold here it takes you breath away.....
Hey...I love the new site. Ali is going to make us a new look too. I can't imagine how cold it is there!! Sometimes from June to October, I'd like to feel some of it, though.
Post a Comment