Wednesday, March 01, 2006

About This Site

Name: Lisa
D/O/B : 08/11/73
Location: New Hampshire USA

Willow....
D/O/B: ...10/17/04

My Very First Pug
I brought Willow home at the sweet age of 8 weeks. She was so small & so sweet she was so small I could slip a LIVESTRONG bracelet over her neck and it hung loose. but as time went on she grew up into a fun loving girl who now weights 18pounds and is full of energy. Willow is also on a VERY STRICT diet due to her having a SEVERE allergy to Protein. if she gets any food containing Protein her skin gets raw and looses her fur ...and extremely sore wrinkles...She is a trooper through it all........and her tail has a Perfect Double tight twist !

Belle
D/O/B:... 01/03/06

Belle came to us just recently...she came from the same Breeder as Willow. she too was at the sweet age of 8 weeks... Belle is a Miracle baby, her Mom developed a infection during her pregnancy and she lost all the Pups...all except Precious Belle...I though about naming her ~Lucky~ But had my heart set on Belle, she has the Flattest pug face I have ever seen, she is learning all the new things that a Pug needs to learn.. she has the best personality. she is what we needed to complete our family..
You know what they say...~PUGS ARE LIKE POTATO CHIPS YOU CAN'T HAVE JUST ONE~

So here is my page to share my favorite things in life...PUGS!!! I am Pug Obsessed...

I also am a Wife, a Mother of 2 Daughters, a Proud owner of 2 PUGS , 1 CHOCOLATE lab, 2 Chinchillas, 3 cats , 2 Fish.....no, we don't live on a farm but we should, so here is a page to share to you all about my Obsession for Pugs..........

***I have met so many amazing People around the Globe from Blogging......***

No comments: