Sunday, March 19, 2006

Welcome to our new page!

Willow and Belle would like you Welcome you to their new page....
This is how Belle likes to sleep..........Sweet Dreams Baby Girl! Belle seems to think She is a 90 lb. dog like her Big Brother......I just hope Miles doesn't mistake her for one of his chew toys! lol

7 comments:

My Pugs Blogger said...

We found you! I'll be sure to change my link. New blog looks great.

Leah said...

love the pics and the new blog...hope your family is feeling better!

Ziz said...

hey there!!

if you ever need any help with your pages just shoot me an email. I've helped a few of my friends fix/alter their pages...so if you ever need anything fiddled with, the offer stands. :D

Give those pups a shqueeze for me! :D

Anonymous said...

The new blog looks great! We'll be sure to change our link.

Sadie stll sleeps how young willow does. She expecially sleeps like this on Sundays when it's everyone's lazy day. Grant usually has a beer around the house on Saturday so come Sunday it looks like sadie maybe have had a few drinks to many :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how quickly they grow. Your pics took me back memory lane to when mine, especially Bandit did that. Paisley not so much.

Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

ps.....I am about an 1.5 hours ride N. of Pittsburgh

Punchbugpug said...

Phew, finally got the link to change. Site looks nice. Rosie is 6 pounds now. Did you say Belle is only 4?????