Monday, March 20, 2006

Hey sis wanna share that chew Stick with me????
Awww Please Willow I promise I will stop biting your ankles!!

I am getting closer...........give your lil sis a chance..................

Mom to the rescue...she gave me one of my own......Hahah Mine is Bigger than yours
I guess this is pay back huh Willow.........so now you come into my crate and try to take mine after you didn't share with me? Well the good sis I am I guess I will share with you...............

Phewwwww.....after all that work Willow still took my chew stick away from me! Too much work for a chew Stick.....I going to bed. Goodnight , Maybe my Mom will put one in my crate for me to nibble on during the night..then there is No way my sis can get it from me!!

4 comments:

Ziz said...

hey here i am! :) I'm not sure which email came up before..but you can email me at somethingsoclever@hotmail.com or add me to your msn messenger...let me know if for some reason that email isn't working! :S

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are just too precious!

The one in the pyjamas! Eeeee! So cute!

^_^

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how cute that is that Willow gets on top of Belle's crate. She's so protective of her. Those PJ's are adorable. Sadie has the same ones and she grew I cut the legs out..and then it was just a t-shirt...then she grew out of that too :o)

Sandy said...

oh, those pajamas are so cute. I love seeing them playing together and seeing Belle's little body trying to get to big sister.