Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Being Mischievous Pugs

Hey Mom...Nope we aren't Puggin around what makes you think something like that???
Okay she is gone lets finish where we left off..........
Shhhh stop I think I hear Mom coming back..........
Hi Mom....whats up? see I told you we weren't puggin around!...........
Boy that was close.....we almost got Busted!


6 comments:

Ziz said...

hahahah so cute :D

Anonymous said...

Ain't that they truth. So endearing they think they can pull the wool over our eyes. LOL......often we let them.

I haven't posted because I bought a domain name and am going to be switching over there soon. Will let you know here in a few where I will be.

Pug Hugs ... Paula

Sandra said...

LOL that is so funny....love the pug eyes!

The other day I was doing laundry and Lola kept messing with the dryer sheets. I told her no over and over, and then she took off to the living room. After 5 minutes I called out for her wondering what she was up to, she came running back to me and sat down staring up at me with these huge pug eyes, with a dryer sheet hanging from her mouth. LOL
It was so funny!!!

Adventures of Bismarck said...

I personnally have a Boston Terrier, but I really enjoy Pugs as well. I look forward everyday to seeing what Willow and Belle are up to. They are so adorable.

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing out loud at work right now! Wow..I shoudln't even be online! Oh well coudln't go without seeing what Willow and Belle were up to today! That is great!

PS: I don't know if I got to tell you how much I do love your new layout!! I love the layout the colours and that gothic-y font :o)

Sandy said...

I remember those days when mine would play like that. They did a lot of the mouth-fighting.