Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Willow and Belle getting some Lov'n from Mom Is it me or does it look like Willow has a tear in her eye...???
Willow and Miles being nosy.....checking to see who used our driveway as a u-turn....
Belle looks like she could use a long nap..a little sleepy looking!
This is where Willow sits waiting for someone to let her in to Play with her Sis. How can I say no to that face....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, your girls are so sweet! I also love to see Willow and Belle everyday :)

Anonymous said...

I must say that I love all the pug blogs out there...however Visiting Willow, Belle, Meimei and Miko are among my top as they are all Sadie's first pug bloggin' pals.

No favouritism here, we love all the blogs!!

I can't believe how big Belle is getting! Looking great :o)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pics.

Yes it does look a tad like Willow is pouting with a tear in her eye.
I read somewhere that pugs do literally cry.