Sunday, March 26, 2006

Belle's first Puggy Tubby!!!!

Somehow Belle seemed to get Poopy on her belly and feet...Gross! So this meant Belle needed to get a bath..........Her First Bath .....yeah! Did she like it?? No I don't believe she did, she grunted and shivered through the whole thing. I had the water warm enough but I think she was just unsure to what was going on. she was anxious to get this bath over with............Willow on the other hand can't seem to get enough of them....there have been times that Willow would jump in my the tub that were for my daughter...so I have to keep the bathroom door shut when my daughter is taking a tub. If I don't she will jump in with her..she has plenty of times...lol

Belle seemed to think drinking her tub water was okay...yuck!
All clean and smells like a fresh baby..................

7 comments:

Ziz said...

how funny about Willow! crazy woman. :) hehe.

Belle is soo tiny..gah what a cutie pie. :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, so cute!

What kind of shampoo do you usually use? We were at Petsmart on Friday and I bought "shed control" shampoo - it seemed to be the kind they had that was the most... how could I say... pug-oriented? Hehehehe. I also smells like coconut... mmm!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Vero.... I usually use www.woofcosmetics.com I love the stuff and it smells soooo nice.
But today I used regular Baby shampoo on Belle. She is just so tiny I didn't know if the woof Product would be to strong for her.So When she gets a little bigger I will go back to the WoofProduct again. as for willow she has a prescription shampoo due to all her skin issues. Our Groomer uses some of the Woof Product too!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, Paisley is constantly stepping in her doo doo. She just don't get to stay out of it. I use a lot of baby wipes and paper towels at my house. She dooesn't seem to mind bath time at all. Bandit is another story and why I am so happy to like Jessi our groomer......lol.

Sandy said...

Oh, she's such a doll. We have a picture of chichi getting her first bath in the sink, too. I love your kitchen colors in the tile and countertop and looks like a pretty view out your window.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Ragus's Mom
Yes, we do have a great view..we have 5 acres out back of nothing but a fields and woods and a reservoir's see deer daily...Fox, haven't seen any but we have had Moose tracks in the mud out back. Our neighbor tells us he has seen a bear on a few occasions. we even had a flock of Turkeys on the swing-set Litterly On the swing and Slide and rock climb....out of all days I didn't have a camera on hand!

My Pugs Blogger said...

awe - how cute! I love freshly clean pugs! Miko HATES baths - she gets all bent out of shape when she has to have one. Meimei just stands there and takes it.

I use Woof Cosmetics too!! I love how it works and smells.