Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Belle's first walk and Willow's Most Embarrassing Moment

It was so nice out today...upper 50's so Belle got to go for her first walk...she really didn't know what to think of it at first. It was like dragging a bag of rocks. he worst part about the walk was Willow was so excited to get outside for a walk she kept chewing on Belle's leash and shook her head back and fourth and pulled on it like she wanted to take Belle for a RUN rather than a walk..Poor Belle I think she was traumatized by this ordeal because she just stood there and didn't budge! She had all four brakes put on. After a Long few minutes she got the idea..she trotted and pranced with her head held high. she loved it..she kept sniffing the fresh air and sniffed everything we passed. Time for a rest after a not so long walk......

Willow is waiting for her human sister to finish their walk..but, what Willow doesn't understand is the walk is finished. Not the same having a baby sister joining Willows walks. A lot shorter than usual.
Poor Willow has a Pimple! just before her first Pug Social..Ohhh Nooo!

I am so embarrassed, you see I got this hideous pimple on my face on the side of my nose...so my mom gave me this yummy chewy too keep my mind off of the Humiliation. I hope it goes away before Saturday because i am going to my very first Pug Social. SO I want to make a good first impression.



Hey..I just thought of something! Maybe my Mom will let me try her ProActive ...

6 comments:

Dave said...

Pyrite has a pimple right now too! I hope it goes away before your fun adventure Willow!

Ziz said...

letta has a pimple too! Ugh! What is happening to our pretty dogs??

boston terrier photo blog said...

wow and i though my dogs were the only ones that got pimples

Anonymous said...

Rosie gets them too! She had the alot when she was a 'baby', but now that she is two she gets the odd one now and again. I was quite concerned when she used to get many, but I read that the eventually outgrow that. Just like a regular teenager!

Anonymous said...

I think they do get a little embarrassed when they have a pimple. Its funny. ( Funny for me, not them!)

Sandra said...

LOL Lola has a pimple too, it's just too adorable!!!

Thanks for dropping by my pug blog, I love having visitors :)