A man...in a truck.....
......delivering me a New Front loader washer and Drier!!!!!!!!
W pulled a stool up to sit and watchthe towels get washed through the window.....
I thought about getting the Maroon one.....But I thought the white would go better in this room. My Laundry Room is so small and theses machine are sooooo much bigger then my other ones. we are planning on putting our laundry room down in the basement and make this room into a Mud room/coat closet......
Well I am off to do some laundry! I have never been so happy to do laundry before!LOL

13 comments:
Yes, they are big! My parents have those and they really like them. When I need to do any wash over there, I get all confused about loading the soap! I know it's like working the computer...you get used to it. Nice to be saving on water and soap. I'm glad you go such a wonderful MD present!
awwww your so special to them & spoiled rotten, u so deserve it though :) happy ((early)) Mothers Day to you :) hope you enjoy it loads and laods, lol, get it? loads? ha ha ha :) miss ya, take care!
yea I was thinking you took pictures of the maroon ones, the maroon ones I think would look better at our house.. how nice what a great mothers day gift
WOOOOOW!!! It looks like a robot! And I think it cleans very well puggy stains! :P
I'm not sure even those would make me LIKE to do laundry.....unless of course they came in RED!
Glad you like them! LOL Hope you have a nice Mother's Day!
Happy Mothers Day - what a great gift!!! We got our front loan machines a couple of months ago and I LOVE THEM! Have fun doing laundry!m
Good for you, glad you got the one you wanted. I would be excited to wash too!
i so want a front load washer...let us know how you like it, and what a nice mother's day gift you got!
Yippee, you will love those so much! We have front-loaders, and you can stuff so much laundry in them. Plus they use less water! Hope you have a happy mother's day!
Congratulations! You will loves those front loaders. Too bad the man in the truck couldn't finish off your laundre too. Now I would have pulled up a stool to sit and watch that.
Those are great!! Soooo jealous! LOL! I would love to get rid of my 15 year old washer! It still works great, but new is always fun!
Normally, I would say houseware gifts are not ok for special occasions, but this is an exception! (lol). Well Lisa...here is another thing to add to our "COMMON LIST" because, we have them, too! We got them at sears and they are also white. They have so many crazy colors now, it is so neat! We got plain white, too. They are 'bright' though its not a drab white. Front loaders save your back!! Ours are "kenmore elite" brand, is that what yours is? they look similar to yours but just a few differences...wow Lisa...we are so common to one another....not just nails & cloths....NOW house stuff, too!!!
I love your laundry room....the wall color is gorgeous.
LOL on you not using the wash board;o)
Very nice! You'll have to post about how you like them - my washer & dryer are on their last legs...
Post a Comment