Thursday, May 31, 2007

Belle's day out........

Today Belle had a follow up appointment at the vet for her throat infection. Just as I figured she is not healed yet so he put her on 2 new medications. a stronger antibiotic and Prednisone. I Just hope Belle can handle Prednione better than Willow can. Belle who gets car sick seems to do better in the front seat rather than in the way back. I gave her her Dramamine about a half hour before we left and treated her to a Ginger Snap cookie to help her Belly for the 10 ride down the road...LOL She did well...No Puky, No Poopy, No pee~pee! Phewww! She was pretty excited about this journey until we walk into the vet.........then she hid behind me hoping not to be seen. When we were in the exam room she went for her FAMOUS hiding place as we waited for the Dr...Under the chair. she heads right for the chair and will hide......


Whoa Hoo! I get to go for a ride with Just Momma by myself! See ya Willow I am going to the Lake with Momma! Hahaha
When i get to the lake I am going to chew on Willow's chewies, drink out of her water-dish, Sleep on her side of the sofa, I am going to even play with her favorite Monkey toy!


Ummm I can smell the lake water from here! Loon Lake here we come! Just me and Mom!


Umm. this is so not the lake!

I will not come out of this hiding place. I know that big man in the white jacket will be putting a thermometer you know where! and will be sticking his fingers in my mouth and make me gag as he looks at my Boo-Boo in my throat.....
Oh I hope he doesn't look under Mom....




I really don't want to be here......



So much for taking advantage of Willows things at the lake...



What a nightmare that was..he poked at me feeling my belly and glands, he made me gag by looking at my Boo-Boo, he stuck that cold thing up my Who-hoo and told my Mom my temp was normal... G-wiz then he called me SQUIRT! My name is Belle Not Squirt!

I am feeling a little Sleepy and woozy...I think my car sick medicine is kicking in............


9 comments:

Manda Girl said...

Oh no - that's not good that is hasn't healed yet :(
That's so different from my girls - they LOVE the vets and nearly pull my arm off to get in the door.

Kisses from Meimei and Miko in Belle feeling better soon!!

L~ said...

oh man, poor little girl. I still think you need to find them a homeopath.

It was fun seeing the tour of C*********n Road :-D

Sandy said...

I hope Miss Belle gets all well with the new medicine. Mine act the same way...they hide behind me or hide their face!! Willow probably was laughing at her as she left the house ...knowing where she was going.

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Oh poor baby! We hope Bell will get better soon! I don't like to go to the vet! You should see my reactions! :P Kisses guys!

Punchbugpug said...

Poor Belle! Hope the meds work! She acts just like Rosie at the vet!

kristie said...

i'm sorry belle isn't better yet, i hope the new meds work fast. my fur kids don't like the vet either...they hide behind us when we are sitting on the bench in the exam room. or try desperately to get back in the carrier. or pee on the floor.

AM said...

awwww! Poor little Belle! I hope she got some nice treats when she got home! How dissapointing to think you were going to the lake and then show up at the Vet's!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Awe, sweet Belle! So sorry you were disappointed today, but I hope your throat is feeling better!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

She looked so sad under the chair...I hope she gets better soon.