Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Missing?

Whats Missing here???? I will give you a hint.....







I wont be washing clothes with this antique washboard!

I hear I will have a Special Delivery tomorrow for Mothers Day! Hummmm I wonder what it could Be? Any Guesses? ...........Stay Tuned!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I bet Willow and Belle and T & W have saved their allowance and bought you the fancy front-loading washer and dryer!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

You're getting a laundry service for Mother's Day! That's awesome! They will pick up your laundry every week and bring it back washed and folded! Maybe if you pay them extra, they will also put the clothes away. Oh, wait. Maybe you're getting a new washer and dryer. I guess that's nice too :P

Magnolia Sun said...

I hope it's the one you took a picture of not long ago. We were looking at them this weekend - very nice.

Michele said...

Our fingers and paws are crossed for you. I hope it's just what you expect... front loaders are awesome by the way.