Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weekend at the Lake

Well we finally made it back to the lake...that was a LONG 7 months away. We got a lot done...Brad and My father and a couple of other fellow campers got our Screen Room up. What a difference that make in the whole feel of the camper...it adds a whole new room! Today we had a Mothers Day Breakfast in the Function Hall at the Lake. The kids served the Mothers. Whitney was my server. She did well. I should of given her a tip! The weather was nice but the wind was almost too much....made it quite chilly.The Pugs did so good they were so well behaved. No accidents and Belle rode the whole way without getting carsick. I was so nervous driving over hoping I wouldn't have to pull over to clean up after her. She did well...Ginger snap cookies did the trick with a little bit of Dramamine....( I got the right dose for her from our vet so don't give Dramamine to your Pet until you get the proper dosage) It was a great weekend. I didn't want to leave but the kids have School and Brad has to work tomorrow. Tori and Whit-Bit enjoying the Mothers Day Breakfast........




Tori walking Willow and Belle with my Mother and Father................


Belle exhausted after her not so long walk...............


Looks like their Daddy is tired too!










Punchy! You soooo Need one of these screen-rooms!!!!




Look we have 3 PUGS!






Just People watching.........



And a whole lotta resting!............





Willow sniffing the cool camp air..............











Willow keeping a good eye on a bug out on the other side of the screen..........
Willow and Belle can't wait to go back this coming weekend..........






9 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! I love seeing the campsite. The screened room is great. It does look like a place you would not want to leave. Yea..for no accidents with pugs.

Wanda said...

That looks like an awesome weekend for everyone! Pyrite and Boscoe get to go to the lake next weekend! It is Boscoe's first trip there and we can hardly wait!

Cheers and Happy Mothers' Day

kristie said...

the screened room is wonderful. i would put a bed out there and sleep. i really like the fire pit area too...i need something like that in my backyard - did y'all build it? that's good to know about the ginger snaps/dramamine solution for doggie carsickness.

Michele said...

Looks like you had a great Mothers Day. I love the screen room. We are thinking of an add-a-room. We already have the hard top over the deck so we are a step in the right direction. We missed going up this weekend but will be going up this coming weekend for 3 days. After seeing your pictures, I can hardly wait. Your girls are so lovely and the Pugs are so cute.

Magnolia Sun said...

The campsite looks wonderful, love the screen room I'm sure you will enjoy that throughout the summer. Looks like everythings done so now yall can just sit back, relax, and enjoy.

AM said...

Happy Mother's Day!

That screen room is really a GREAT idea! I know the pugs must LOOVE it. Looks like it was pretty simple to put together too.

Wendy said...

Everything looks like it is coming right along! It must have been nice, having the girls serve you:o)

lalagirl said...

Your campsite looks even more cool with the screened room. We love it!

Looks like you had a great Mother's Day!

We love the lazy pics of Willow & Belle...so cute and pulicious!

Punchbugpug said...

I keep bugging P for the screen room!!! Can you talk to him????!!!! Tell me do Willow and Belle jump on the screens? I think my four would jump right through!!!!