My husband said to me this morning that Tori left a really cute note for Whitney on the bathroom sink saying....
Whitney, Hannah Montana Toothbrush fell behind the toilet. I rinsed it with HOT water but you may not want to use I don't want you to get Sick.
Love Ya. Goodnight.
Now for a big sister wishing for her little sister to go up for Adoption would not write such a sweet note...one who disliked their little sister would of not told them it fell behind the toilet and let them use it dirty! or yet scrub the toilet with the toothbrush!

7 comments:
That's so sweet =)
Shaggy begged for me to leave Zoomer at the orphanage in China as an even trade...
I know what you mean about the fighting. It's ridiculous. And my girls are only 6 and 2 1/2! I don't know how I'm going to deal with it when they're older! They pull each other's hair and hit and bite and scream and it just makes me lose it!
There are those sweet moments, though. It almost makes up for the fighting...almost.
Katy
If that is not just the SWEETEST thing I have ever seen..I don't know what is! How heart-warming!! :o)
Hey Lisa... I completely love your idea with the home cooked Doggie Food... that is the WAY to be SAFE!!! I really like that idea. Im going to email you with a few questions , if you don't mind. :)
That is so sweet. I remember those days when my sister and I would fight! Now, we are like glue together.
aww! That is so sweet:o) It's nice when you are able to see things like this through all the fighting!
aw. that almost makes we want to have another baby so Emma could have a sister. ( a SISTER! not a BROTHER!) almost.
My two fight so much I can totaly relate. They are 15 (girl) and 17 (boy). It isn't always pretty but the happy endings are the best.
Post a Comment