My Husband is big into the whole 4-wheeling thing. So much we started our daughter on a little 50 4-wheeler when she was 2.....she took right to it. then she out grew the 50 and we bought her a 80....she jumped, blew donuts....got stuck in knee deep mud....and Loved it. she just started to outgrow her 80 so we just got her a 250.....She got it tonight. she rode and rode and rode all over our field getting used to the new feeling..it is so much bigger than her other one...our plan is to get her into racing at a track nearby next year....She will whip those boys butts out there on that track! This little 13 year old girl can ride. I guess after being on a 4-wheeler for 11 years you know what you are doing. Her father take her out on the trails and she can't get enough of it... Whitney has a 4-wheeler as well....she likes it but not as much as her sister Whitney dumped hers last simmer and got a few scrapes and bruises...she still is on the cautious side
...I love to sit on the deck out back and watch them play around in the field....

Tori riding up the hill.........

Giving her Daddy a ride.........

Waiting for dad to make a few adjustments..........

Losing patience..........

Not Happy after the long wait......the last thing she wanted to do was pose for this photo....Can you tell she is thrilled?

And she is OFF!
5 comments:
Wow, that looks like a little Jeep from the front. She sure looks very official in that safety gear. I've never seen a helmet like that. I would have to ride that thing up that hill, too!!
Looks like she loves it! But tell her to BE CAREFUL!!!!!!
looks like a lot of fun! I have never been on a 4 wheeler!
Good thing she has all that protective wear on. Looks like fun though.
Well! What can I say?! That's cool! I would love to have the courage to do that! Ronin's human
Post a Comment