Monday, May 07, 2007

My Summer Home tour..........

since I am going to be away alot during the next 5 months I thought I would give you a tour of where we will be spending a lot of our time........

We have a Skylight! .... and a VERY small Loo~

with a very very tiny shower and bathtub.....would you believe me if I told you I took a bath in this tub before? I don;t know how but I did...It was not easy but I did...The Pugs even got a bath in it!


The Kids have a bunk house....4 beds so they each can have a friend come sometimes. They have the X-Box and TV behind the closet doors.....Good for rainy days.


Our room...



storage cabinets and TV shelf...TVs will be there Friday.





My Gourmet kitchen! LOL






The formal Dining room.....(LOL not quite)


Our Tv area...Friday a technician is coming to hook us up with a land Line Phone and Satellite TV! Now I can stay Thursday Nights and watch Greys Anatomy and Call my Friends! (We rough it when we camp)

Living room area.......aka the Pugs room...They sprawl out on the sofa....

Well that's it!







10 comments:

Sandy said...

Well, it all looks wonderful! It's amazing how they can get so many features in a camper like that. It looks roomy in the pictures. I'd hate to see myself try to get in the upper bunk!

Jamie said...

That is one of the nicest campers I've ever seen in my entire life! It's so clean! You guys must have so much fun. Enjoy the summer!

kristie said...

i love it - when can we all come! i camped my entire life from the time i was 2 weeks old until i was about 14 - every single weekend to the lake from easter to labor day. i miss it a lot. y'all are lucky to have such a nice place. but i'd have to have tv and phone too - i'm spoiled now.

Magnolia Sun said...

That is so nice, we have looked at campers before this makes me want to look at them again!

Punchbugpug said...

Thanks for the tour. I'll have to do one of ours too! LOL Yes, I can believe you took a bath in that tub...because I have taken one in ours! It was crazy!

rpm it's not hard to get in the top bunk, you just step on the person on the bottom bunk!

Michele said...

I enjoyed the tour also. Thanks. Our tub is about the same size. I've only showered in it. The bunks are great. We only have three bunks. We also have TV with souround sound, DVD player and PS1 (we consider the old gaming system and no cable or satelite roughing it). Our trailer was purchased used just to see how well we would enjoy it. Since we love it so much, and now I see how beautiful and gleaming yours is, I think it may be time to move up to a new trailer.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! It is so cute & cozy. It is really So much like a house. It's not all un-house-like...like trailors sometimes are...if that makes any sense? :) I love how you have it Decorated so much like your "real" house..

and... I see a Abercrombie bag!!! Right on. :o)

the kitchen is darling. :) How tiny!! LOVE THE PUG magnet...that completes the house!!!

Pugalicious said...

what a cool place how are you able to be away without working or do you go into work still? Just wondereing. I wish I could be gone for months like that

AM said...

That's so nice! I think I can sleep on a bunk bed...

Wendy said...

Much nicer than our two bedroom tent! LOL! What a fun place to spend the summer!