Were back!

Toasty camp fire to keep warm on a cold night...............Then the rain came....

It rained all weekend long! Tori found a way to keep herself entertained...Talked with her friends on the phone..........

Belle still was not feeling well so she laid around and rested....( she has a throat infection)

Her new medication makes her feel Ucky.....

Willow catching a few ZzzzzZZzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz

I pulled the sofa out for them to have more room.......( spoiled Pugs)

Brad bought Belle some Frosty Paws ice cream for Dogs to help with Belle's sore throat....

Willow is sniffing the Dunkin Donuts. She got a piece of a glazes donut...Yum!
11 comments:
Im sorry it rained but I sure you all still had a good time. That fire looks good. I love making smores.
Poor Belle. But they did look comfy on that sofa bed!
Get well soon Belle! So sorry to hear you have a sore throat! At least you get that yummy ice cream though.
Yuck, rainy and sick? Poor little Belle. (How did you find out she had a sore throat?)
I wondered what y'all did there when the weather wasn't great. I guess the same thing you do at home! This weekend is suppose to be really warm and that means the beach for us.
oh that fire looks so toasty - it's freezing where I am!
i know i've said it before - but i really like the firepit! i think a rainy weekend at the lake would be fun...curling up with a dog or two and napping all day - that's the life!
Poor Belle but lucky for her to get ice cream. Sorry to hear about the rain. Hope the sun shines next time. Rain at camp isn't too bad only if it's once in awhile.
It really was nasty here huh? Looks like you should have a nice weekend coming up:)
A rainy weekend is nice but not this soon in the season! It looks like a good place to be on the couch with the pugs. Hopefully next weekend will be sunny!
Oh little Belle! I hope you are feeling better! I hate rainy weather too... you can't do anything... We had a rainy weekend too... so we stayed in the house all day long. Kisses!
Hope Belle feels better! I love the picture of everyone snuggling together! So cute and such a Pugly activity!
Post a Comment