Busy Busy busy.....I am finding it hard to keep up with Blogger and my Photoblog I have so much going on from keeping up the house, work the kids ( Pugs too) and to and from the lake almost daily. and Tomorrow Brad and I are going away for a a night up to the Mountains for our Annual trade show...( BLAHHHHH) B~O~R~I~N~G! Not my thing but it needs to be done. I don't do a darn thing just sit there eating Peanuts and People watch...LOL I know nothing about the heavy equipment that my Husband runs all I do is work in the office. So I am pretty much us-less there....at least the weather is going to be nice...they are saying 80*'s Wha Hoo! So my father will stay here with the girls ( pugs too) like he did when Brad and I went to Fl in January. Thanks Dad! So heck I get away for a night, the weather will be nice, great food and we are going to a comedy show tomorrow night.... Why Not? It will be good to get a little break. So I will post when I return!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUNCHY!!!!!!!!

8 comments:
That sounds like a nice trip and just be able to sit and people watch sounds good to me. I thought you had already gotten the car back! I don't understand what took so long?? I did notice W's shirt and it looked like Belle on it to me! Have a good trip.
Hi Sandy...I did get my car back a couple of weeks ago..I had these photos on my camera so I uploaded then seeing how I had nothing else to post about....I should of mentioned that I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago.
Glad to have it back.
the car sofa is neat - you need to get one for your house! i hope you have fun at the trade show, i hope there are interesting people to watch. i feel your pain in the 'very busy department' i'm in the same boat...
I bet T's excited about driving that car in a couple years!
Have a fun mini "getaway".!
Have fun. I can't wait for the hot weather too - beach here we come!
I think that Brad and Tony have a lot in common. Our business is in driveline repair for heavy duty tucks and off road equipment.
Now about that sofa, I totaly want one. That is so cool.
That sofa-car looks so comfy and is a really original idea. And that T-shirt is so cool! Have a great time!
Ha! The article says it all!
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/dog_breeders_issue_massive_recall
Post a Comment