Wednesday, April 02, 2008

New things.......

I have been looking for a new car for a while now....and finally on Monday I made my decision....I bought............



This car....( I copied this from the Internet my Driveway is a Mud Pit and my car is Filthy...) we went to the dealer and test drove one thinking I was not going to like it since I have driven a SUV for the past 4 years. But I knew I wanted to down size due to the cost of fuel. ( my SUV was getting 14 miles to the Gallon...yikes!) and my payments were very high so down sizing would help the fuel expense and having a smaller car lowered my payments quite a bit. $200.00 a month cheaper! Even registration is cheaper and my insurance went down $40.00 a month so all in all I made the right choice. What made it even better was I bought one that was Pre owned! Bonus! and they even payed off my SUV! soo cool...phew now only if I can find a way to lower my Mortgage!



anyway......... today..OOPS I DID IT AGAIN.......















we have more Paw prints in the house everyone.................








I had Willow and Belle's paws tattooed on me before we got Ole'Man Turbo...so today I went and had them done...In the most perfect place...On my foot...Because Turbo is ALWAYS at my feet. so I had to prints tattooed on as if he is stepping on my foot saying.." Momma,,,,pick me up and Love me!"

Also for a little a year I have developed a allergy to my wedding rings and I can't wear them for longer than a day and my finger gets irritated. We looked at a new set but it is way out of our budget right now so........................



I had a Heart tattooed on my ring finger to keep "Brads heart" with me when I can't wear my wedding rings. I feel funny not wearing them...this way I feel like I still have a symbol of our commitment when I can't wear my rings....


Sorry Mom and Dad...I know just how much you love tattoos........( snicker)



22 comments:

Leah said...

LOVE the new car! And the tattoos....I have been thinking about getting one, maybe soon.

Bella and Perogi said...

Wow, look at you! Looks like you had well some well deserved pampering. Congrats on your new car!!!!! Hepefully the weather will get real nice and you can enjoy crusing in it :)

Manda Girl said...

Congrats on the new car! Awesome that you were able to save some $$$

Love the new tattoos! I reach to my rings too - I take them off whenever we are at home to let my finger breath so that I can wear them we we are out. The heart is very cute though.

BTW - I meant to comment yesterday - I hope Turbo is feeling better soon!!!

kristie said...

i love the paw prints on your feet. i remember seeing the ones on your wrist back in october. man, that's weird about your rings? allergic to gold - wow. congrats on the new car and the lower payments. if you figure out how to lower mortgage payments feel free to share that knowledge ;-)

Magnolia Sun said...

My SIL has the same car and you will love passing the gas station! I love your new tats, sorry your ring does that to your finger - my friend has the same problem.

Nevis said...

Love the car, love the tattoos, love you! You sound like this badass biker momoma with your tattoos, soccor mom car and french manicure...wait. That doesn't sound right.... *laugh* :)

Punchbugpug said...

New car, new tatoos...wow....all that snow made you really ready to shop!

Wendy said...

Man...you are looking good:) Sweet little tattoos, nice manicure, colorful toes, and a HAWT new ride!! Makes my car look like it belongs in the junk yard. LOL!! We just paid it off...YAY!!

Erin Ward said...

woo woo for new tattoos!

Sandy said...

I love your new car!! I hope you like driving it and it sounds like a great deal all the way around. I really like the new tattoos. The heart is such a great idea for your finger. Kiss Old Man Turbo!

Shannon said...

Congrats on the new car! Snazzzzy! Love the new tattoos! You've inspired me to get some little paw prints on me sometime. Just gotta figure out where to put em.

lalagirl said...

Congrats on the new car and savings! Sounds like great deal!

The new tattoos are super kewl! I love the paws. You are giving me ideas here. Hehe.

Hope all else is well.

Jessica said...

Love the new car! I need to go looking this summer for something way better in gas since I drive 57 miles one-way to work. I will fill up every other day just so I won't be below 1/4 a tank.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the tats! I have 4 now and am itching to get another one. Maybe you started a epidemic of paw prints for pug people??? hehehe

AM said...

I love the paw prints on your feet. So cute. And you have adorable (and tan!) feet.

Great car! It looks very roomy and nice.

monkeyface said...

Oohhh... nice car! I always liked the Altima coupe. Did you get the 3.5 model? I have considered swapping my SUV for something smaller... and then I change my mind because I LOVE my Murano too much.

Pam said...

Nice choice on the car! ;) That's what I drive.

The tatoos on your foot and ring finger are really cute. I'm sorry to hear that about wearing your rings though. So is it the metal you are allergic too then?

Anonymous said...

My good friend just got the 07 altima a few months ago and she LOVES it (and she had been driving a BMW before, so you know it's a good car).
Love the tats! I have a ladybug (surprise surprise) on my back and have been thinking about how to represent the pugs somewhere - paw prints might just be the answer!

Page said...

Love the new car! That one was high up on our list a couple of years ago when we were in the market...it looks so stylish! Oh, and I LOVE the tattoos...it's inspiring me to get paw prints on my feet of my babies. What a great idea! So, I have to know...how many tattoos do you have? And where?? ;)

Frances Louise said...

Car looks sweet . . . Mommy totally understands about the wedding rings. At least she is able to wear a simple gold band without too much irritation.

Somer Love said...

Your pugs are so cute and full of character. I am a proud pug owner as well....

Oscar is 3 will be 4 June 3 and Lilly just turned 3 March 21st They are brother and sister in real life not just my lil world :) they are a litter apart with the same birth parents. They are my kids!

I found you on Cf husband blog. I am so excited for them. It couldn't of came on a better day!

I wish we lived closer so we could have pug parties :)

~Somer

Somer Love said...

So I have a question for ya.... I am OBSESSED with hearts how do you do the lil hearts on your blog? I am still learning all this stuff :)

FlipFlop Mom said...

Ohhhh so when I see that SHARP car around town... I'll know it's you!!!! Ü So you can come and pick me up for lunch... and we can ride around together in it.. LOL LOL...
( sophie and zeke's is closed on Mondays :( )

Tatoos.. you know.. I'm not all for them... but I have to say.. I think yours are ADORABLE!!!!

I can't wear my rings either :(.. but then again most jewlery I can't wear...