As for an update of Turbo, His injections are really working well so far he has not coughed in a week! ( knock on wood) we have a week of injections left to do and then he has to go back in to the vet for a follow up. Belle has a UTI. she has been peeing here and there around the house. ( usually in the laundry room on a dirty pile of clothes) It has a funky fish smell to it...so gross! and it has Sparkles! It is really pretty to look at! lol it looks like she pees our diamonds! so she is on medication to clear that all up. Willow just got over a ear infection and is still taking meds to clear that up....so all in all we are back into the Pug Pharmacy business!
I went to Coach yesterday....all intentions of just "LOOKING" that was until.....

God knows I need a little perfume after cleaning up 6 months of stale Pug poo all day!

13 comments:
Oh, that packaging is so pretty!! I got an e-mail from Coach today and the new purses are so pretty for spring/summer.
i love the bottle!! you totally deserve it!! ps..did you receive my emails i sent?
Such a pretty bottle!
What pretty packaging!
And ew! Raking up 3 months of petrified poo? Is it still..."moist"...? Or is it hard? I hate to ask for more description, but my curiosity has been peaked. Yes, I have an odd sense of curiosity.
HOoray about Turbo!
And BOo for Belle. But peeing out diamonds? Now, wouldn't that be wonderful....
Wow! Sounds like you are keeping the vet in business! Good to hear the big guy is doing better, though.
Frozen pug poop -ugh! You definitely deserve that perfume!
I love the bottle.
You crack me up. i am glad you treated yourself. That is very cool packaging!
:) melissa
OHHHHH I haven't bought me a new perfume in a few years... but then again.. I always forget to put it on.. LOL LOL...
My hubby has the job of stale dog poop removal!! LOL LOL I do everything else with my ole gilr.. that's HIS job.. LOL LOL LOL!!
I didn't realize they were all so sick.. :( But then again I haven't been blog reading!! UGH
Goodness gracious...what doesn't COACH make? LOL!! I guess I am out of the designer bag loop. Oh yeah that's because I am CHEAP:)
you can't fool anyone! No ever goes to "look" LOL
I love love love it!!! I should go check out the Coach outlet store by me! :)
mom just bought herself a new Coach purse (and matching wristlet) and she got a sample of the Coach perfume. She likes it and thinks that it smells clean - a little like soap. Is that how it smells to you?
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck
That packaging is really pretty!
I can't begin to imagine what it must be like raking up 3 months of poo. At least you are getting some warmer weather though, right?
I hope all the puggies get better soon.
Post a Comment