I am taking a break for awhile. ...... My Husband has become very Ill and has been in the Hospital since Tuesday...I welcome my Fellow Bloggers to email me for more information if you wish.....
Maybe once I make sense of all that is going on I will share at some point. I will try to keep up with all of my Fellow Bloggers when I can.
Thank you for understanding~
I will be back soon........
Lisa and The Pug Posse~
Oh and just to let you "southerners" know....IT WAS 77* DEGREES TODAY! WOAH HOO!!!! I have waited a long 6 months to be able to sit on my deck and enjoy the warm sun!
Hooray for Dollywood!
5 months ago

15 comments:
Take all the time you need!! Will keep in touch through MS and email.
Sending positive thoughts your way to you and your family. Take care!
-Wanda
I hope things will get better soon! We are thinking of you all.
Oh wow Lisa! I hope everything is ok! Thoughts and prayers are coming your way. Keep us updated when you can.
Jess
Thinking of you guys Lisa...I hope everything is ok!
Oh no I am so sorry to hear this! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!
I hope he gets well soon. I'm thinking of you all and please keep us informed. Hang in there.
I'm so sorry to hear that Lisa. Please include me on any email updates you send out. You have my address.
We will be praying for your family.
Oh I'm so sorry to hear Brad's not well. You are all in my thoughts and I'll keep you in my prayers.
Take care of yourself too.
Praying that your man gets well soon. Hang in there.
Whatever is wrong, I pray that it has a happy ending and very soon!!
Sorry to hear that,we'll miss you, but put your energy into taking care of your family. Sending prayers!
Gosh Lisa... I'm still praying.. Can I make you guys a meal.. and bring it to you???? I'm here if you need ANYTHING!!!
Oh gosh, we;re so sorry, we hope he gets better soon, Love Weeny, Daisy and mummy Olivia xxxx
Post a Comment