Finally! It is warming up around here! The snow is melting away! Whoohoo!

So why are the Pugs down and out???


Are you taking in the size difference here? This is just glimpse into just how Bug Turbo is....Little willow is 18 pounds and Turbo is 32pounds!


everyone was just hanging out inside today..........
Because it is snowing out AGAIN today! This is just getting out of control!

The Pugs gather around Belle to watch her do her buisness........

Yesterday they were running around on the muddy grass.......and today the have a blanket of snow again.

Sighhhhhhhh all I want is Spring, Green grass and my sanity back!
10 comments:
I feel for you sweets!! I am glad that I don't have an addictive personality because I could really enjoy the booze right about now:(
Ahhhhh, not more snow! Your puggies are so, so cute. Turbo is pretty big, but that just means there is even more of him to love!
I didn't realize how big he was! :)
Gah! So sorry to hear that. We're sowing crops this weekend. YOu need to move!
Thankfully we have had NO MORE SNOW, but rained ALL day yesterday...all day! April Showers bring May Flowers! Wondering what April snow brings????
I feel bad for all of you still dealing with snow in April! Surely no more will fall and Spring is just around the corner with lots of flowers and grass.
i think you got all of our snow this year as well as your own...that's the only explanation for ALL that snow. it's APRIL!!! i'm fairly certain it has never snowed here in April before. we are already averaging high 60's.
Aww we're sorry that you have MORE snow, we will wish hard for sunshine for you!
love Weeny and Daisy xx xx
oh no...I was hoping it was finally warming up for you guys. We've been having lots of rain but I'm not compaining because of of the drought we had. I know we'll be wishing for it come summer.
Turbo is big, but he doesn't seem fat or anything. Is he really muscular? And I cracked up when you wrote that the other pugs were sniffing Belle while she did her business. They TOTALLY do that. It always grosses me out.
Post a Comment