Sunday, April 13, 2008

Show and Tell

Whitney's Doggy stroller came in the mail on Friday........ The Pugs were so excited to go for a spin around the house......... it was raining out so I allowed W to stroll them around inside until the rain stopped. which it didn't so Saturday Morning it was warm and sunny....So she took them for a Morning walk around the neighborhood.It got in the high 60*s and it felt so nice to have that warm sunshine beaming down. She strolled them around off and on through out the day.... I am not sure who enjoys this more. Whitbit or the Pugs....
I think it is pretty equal.


Belle Belle is feeling out a new style...... I was putting away Tori's snowboarding stuff for the summer and Belle kept taking this bandanna...so I turned it into a headpiece for her to wear.


I never post Tori's cat Alex....He is so fluffy. He is not fat at all he is all fur. Remember this post? when he got groomed from running away, His fur got so matted and knotted the groomer had to give him a Lion Cut...and then you will see just how tiny he really is. He is such a Fluff ball~


15 comments:

Erin Ward said...

haha! that cat is SOO fluffy! I can't believe it! He's a cutie though.

Leah said...

The pugs look SO CUTE in their stroller! Glad they enjoy it, and Whitney too!

Alex is very cute!

Jessica said...

I so need to get these 2 a stroller! That is so adorable! Well maybe not Winston so much but old man Hefner needs!

Man that cat is HUGE looking! I used to have a persian and he looked fat but you could feel he wasn't when you picked him up!

We gots the same cell phone I see! but mine is Tony Stewart orange, as I call it!

kristie said...

that's awesome! i love all the pugs in the stroller at one time. how can W push them all - i bet that's a heavy bunch. tori's kitty is very pretty. i bet that hair is a lot to manage.

Wendy said...

I love it:) Whitney must love pushing her babies around!! My nieces have a Grey cat similar to Tori's. The fur is a pain to manage.

Michelle said...

The dog stroller is awesome!!!

Sandy said...

I love it that you all got a stroller and it's fun to see all three of them in it! Whitney makes a great stroller lady! Tori's cat is so pretty.

Jessica said...

yep the ENV... I so super love mine!

I like wordpress so much better than blogger. To me it seems so much easier. I just couldn't get the hang of blogger for some reason. *could be the blonde in me* haha

Magnolia Sun said...

Looks like W is ready for summer and looks like she's having fun with the stroller.

lalagirl said...

These pics are too cute! I thought about getting a stroller for P & B but they are so young and overweight, they need to walk! Hehehe. Must be loads of fun strolling them around!

C.L. Davis said...

That stroller is great! Can all three dogs go out at once? I didn't know they made them for that kind of load. I'll have to look for one.

Pam said...

Oh, it looks like both Whitney and the pugs are enjoying that stroller. Hooray for the awesome weather you are getting too!
You know, I don't believe I ever realized you all had a cat! Alex is too cute. My aunt has a long haired cat that has to be groomed with a lion cut and he looks so pitiful and small. It's hard to believe how much of him is simply hair. lol!

Nevis said...

Okay, first of all...Whit is adorable pushing the puggies around. Secondly, Belle Belle is adorable in her old yenta get up. And you crack me up! :P

Litterbox training is successful! Now we just need a GIANT litterbox so they stop getting all the litter on the ground. And I wish Rukia would stop eating it. But other than that? Godsend!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Haha that is great!! I need one that magically appears on the walk back home. Pug does fine until the last leg and then he gets worn out.

FlipFlop Mom said...

I am so jealous of Whit!!! she is one lucky girl!! I want a pug and a doggie stroller!!!! LOL LOL...
Tori's Cat is HILARIOUS!!!! I have picture of my REAL fat cat sitting the same way.. black and white... but not so hairy!!!!