
Alex our INDOOR cat of 5 years escaped. We had a window open down in the basement and didn't even give it a thought about Alex getting out. We realized he was when I found his fur caught on the window sill that he went out of 4 days ago. we walked around calling his name looking high and low but no Alex....We had plans to go to the Lake for the weekend so we left food out and water at all three doors to our house even the window he got out of....Today we returned home T hoping to have Alex waiting for her at the doorway....but no sign of Alex we called him all day while we did yard work and the girls swam in the pool.....Nothing...tonight I did the dreadful walk on the side of the road to see if maybe he got hit .....Thank god I didn't find him in the side if the road.......so I am 0ptimystic that he will return. he has never been out except a few years ago he got out but I found him under our deck the next morning.......We will keep looking and calling....Poor T she misses her Kitty.
This picture is a rather silly one of him. this is a photo of him after he got a Lion Cut at the Groomers.....Maybe this is the reason he ran away. the Humiliation I put him through every 3 months...LOL but this typw of Cut helps with his matts he get from his long fur....
Alex I have 2 sad girls here...Please come home! :(

3 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry he's not home...surely he will come home soon. I will say little prayers for him to be safe and return. I guess they always look for a way to get out but don't always know how to get back in.
He sure does look like Sylvester the cat....
Oh I hope he comes home for you. We will say our prayers here for your family- so hard on everyone when somebody wanders off. Hope tonight is the night and he is knocking on the door to come back in.
Post a Comment